What grinds your gears?

2 Likes

Eewww why did you send that vid!!

No one likes it… Thats why expecting some critcism :stuck_out_tongue: especially from you!

Yeah , a glass is too small. A pack is fine lol

And if you don’t then you are an engineer. Think what’s worse :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Mine too :joy:

This say really means a lot if you come to India!! :joy: :joy:

Well currently what grinds my gears is that my classmates… (who dont deserve to be called friends) broke my LP keychain :cry: :frowning:
I have made it 2times and they broke it…

Well they can just break the keychain… Not my feelings… :slight_smile:
#LPSoldierforever

1 Like

Milk…

Some kids don’t have milk so this coming Christmas

(Actually don’t believe about him)

2 Likes

I hate insensitive people :japanese_ogre::rage:

Wait… They broke that keychain you made about some days ago?

1 Like

I think it was that one… :frowning: @Honey8 I’m sorry :cold_sweat: :hugs: Can it be repaired?

1 Like

Yep they did… The one for which I took you help…
:frowning:

Its okay @mishelka3 :slight_smile: … I don’t understand why are you sorry… :slight_smile:

I will try to… Though I know it cant be repaired…
Actually they broke the hook. The straw part… The rest is in a better condition…

Thanks guys for your reply…

You know what… Indirectly I was trying to inspire y’all … For the people who think LP as their fav. band. Just dont care of what the world says… Make your own choices… The choices that you make will affect you… Not the world around you. Just be you! Never think of what world is gonna think… It really makes things sadistic :roll_eyes:

I am a wolf in a form of human, and wolves never share their pain…they just become strength for everyone… I wouldn’t ever post it…but was to inspire some. (Though I know I ain’t good inspirator…Lol just trying to be :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes

That’s not good :expressionless: :angry: :rage:

1 Like

Because I know what it’s like and I’m sorry for what they did :frowning: so much work and gone like puff :frowning:
People don’t know what such little things mean to us.

Hope you’ll fix it! Let us know! :+1:

1 Like

Awww guys y’all are sooooooo good!!!
Thanks!! :hugs:
Yep will let you know if I fix it …
I made this cause I cant buy… Not available in my country…

Thanks again… ( handshakes you both ) :handshake:

2 Likes

Lol, I mean those [spoiler]arses[/spoiler] are not really good…

They deserve to be PUNISHED

2 Likes

Yeah I know… I screamed at them very badly… Dare they do anything like this again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are those guys know about the band?

1 Like

No… They are busy with the local songs… Which are , believe me, damn boring… Literally…
Argh! Leave it… It’s really bad… They dont know the laws of humanity that you cant … Just cant comment on anyone’s choices…

2 Likes

Local songs? Or shall we call some “Pop” songs?

Alright, I get it. Seems they don’t really know about the band

2 Likes

I don’t know why, even my husband got angry with them :smiley:
He’s not even such a fan :smiley:
He said that these little things are our life and nobody has the right to ruin them :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

2 Likes