What do you think ? about new platform? (CLOSED)

Derpie derp

You tell him @evooba (gives swords)

Profile - intheend - Linkin Park / LPU Forums how is that nice calling someone oldy ???

(looks around) I don’t recall saying that…

the thing is so many people just don’t like to rock the boat where as me I just speak my mind I’m not afraid to say what I think or feel about things I don’t like on LPU where those who only ever see that everything is great when its not and to afraid to say anything :wink:

@intheend
intheend

10h

Don’t know what you mean about close :wink: but nite oldy

That’s not my handwriting…

I am being framed D;

@intheend lol being framed yeah I know what you :stuck_out_tongue:

So you believe me? ;-;

Thanks :3 some of these poopies on here are very evil. Especially @LP13413, stay clear of that one. And @jFar920, he’s obsessed with bunnies.

1 Like

That’s not true. Personally, I want a lot of things to change and I’ve complained in the past. I’ve just learnt to do it in a more polite and quiet way though, either through emails or whenever we get the chance to share our concerns via surveys or whatever.
Posting the same thing over and over again even when you do get a reply, won’t get you anywhere. You just become annoying and a pain, especially to the HQ that has to deal with all this.

I did not like

1 Like

LPU and LPUHQ does not cater to you specifically, especially if you aren’t going to make suggestions or ask questions in a way that doesn’t talk down to everyone who doesn’t agree with you, and everyone is getting sick of it

1 Like

Thank you all for your support as we go through the migration process. All LPU videos and photos should be up and running by the end of the week.

As we mentioned in the migration announcement, not all features are coming over from Wonderful Union. However, we are committed to improving features and creating new fun features for the community.

Please reach out to us at LPUHQ@LPUnderground.com with any questions or comments. We appreciate the feedback and support.

I am going to go ahead and close this topic.

-Lorenzo / LPU HQ