What do you expect from the next studio album?

It doesn’t matter which kind of songs they are making, cause I know I’ll love them…
But what I need is some more Raps from Mike… :slight_smile:

I expect nothing more than what LP is…
I think it will be something new and different from what was done before, like they always do…

I expect them to be proud of their final product if they are proud enough to share it with us, i will be proud of them :slight_smile: and yeah more rap from Mike hehe :wink: (also more scream from Chester i like it when they combine rap with more intense rock)

And it really does not matter what they write songs …) Because that they have not written there, no matter what music they have not turned out, it will be just gorgeous :slight_smile:
They are able to achieve the sound you want, and that not disappoint the fans who love them not only for their debut album…

I just want them to give us a great and unforgettable album, something they do all the time. More good lyrics, beats and yes more rapping from Mike is always welcomed :slight_smile: I’m just so excited for the new album to come. Whatever they decide to do, its always well thought and they always not only think of us, but they are never scared to try something new.

[quote=Areli]I just want them to give us a great and unforgettable album, something they do all the time. More good lyrics, beats and yes more rapping from Mike is always welcomed :slight_smile: I’m just so excited for the new album to come. Whatever they decide to do, its always well thought and they always not only think of us, but they are never scared to try something new.
[/quote]

And I think that Rap Mike will not be on the new album, Well I do not know why …

I’m not saying I don’t like the electrpnica, but I would like to hear more instrumentals.

I prefer not to create expectations, just wanna the guys suprises me (and they always do).

However… more roaring of guitars))

Just to know that the sound and lyrics are great as they always have been. To know Linkin Park is going to something new but at the same time old fashioned. Like Living Things, new but also old things in that album.