What do you do?

The Time is 02:57 at night, I finished to see WWE and I’m working on my new tattoo ideas

Here trying to warm up, its really cold, so cold my hair froze xD

my information is classified, if i tell u then i will more likely have to kill u

right now?

I’m writing my thesis…crying in the corner… whining," Thesis ! Y U NO WRITE URSELF!! "

I’m a student. That’s it. lol.
But right now, I’m listening to music, posting this and drinking coffee. It’s 8:20 here in Spain. Good morning!

Right now? Bored dealing with my drawings, waiting for the off time to come.

I’m a university student from Germany, I study romanistics (meaning Italian and Portuguese language, literature, culture etc.). In my freetime I write (my first novel was strongly influenced by LP), play the piano (thanks to LP who introduced me to the awesomeness of music), doing karate (no LP here^^) and hang out with friends (LPUers or “normal” ones^^).
If you’re really interested in my “workplace” just google “uni Bonn”, I’m too lazy to post a link :wink:

I learned media assistant and media designer for audio and video. at the moment I work at a radio station in Germany called SWR. I sit in front of a little mixing console and record, deliver phone calls to the show and other stuff.

I render walls,im the person that makes youre new house look nice.In otherwords im a mud chukka

I work 85% in a huge grocery store that also has a bank and postal-services.
I have two boys aged 5 & 6 and a house to take care of, which is a full time job! [rolleyes]
I’m always exhausted and can’t wait to have some time for whatever I want someday!
If it weren’t for LP I would’ve gone mental many years ago! [heart]

[quote=ShineyShadow]I’m working as an IT systems engineer :slight_smile:
and in my free time I work at a little radio station ^.^[/quote]

almost the same as me… but instead im the one that sell the IT systems

Wow I just bought new clothes today with my friend!
It was the purchase of 3000 NIS, which means something like $ 750 on clothes!