What are you watching this minute?

16 days later lmao :joy:
Sadly still haven’t watched Lucifer yet BUT I read yesterday that Neflix renewed it for one last season, so season 5 is the end :cry:

1 Like

That’s sad bun on the other side I’m excited for another 10 episodes :smile: Hope they don’t pyt them too fast because sometimes waiting is mor exciting than watching, especially when you can see the sneak peeks or backstage photos from the cast. Have to watch Toms filmography, maybe he played some thugs in the other movies :joy::joy::joy: Hey! Take your time, wait for season 5 and watch all seasons at once :+1:t4::joy:

https://www.facebook.com/linkinpark/videos/2040457085969998/

4 Likes

Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story By Martin Scorsese

1 Like
2 Likes

:grimacing: :heart: don’t blame me, I love that dancing couple

3 Likes

i just noticed… i’m that weirdo who would like both the two posts above!
really hard to blend the edges so they blend together properly but it have somehow happened!

And the funny thing about it is i had no idea for 30+ years until my one dream became reality.
Dream was to have a wedding with an Argentinian dance (Tango) so it’s hard for me to ignore this link.

Being tired of looking i had to wish for it and meet a girl next day that 5 days later i discovered she was a latin dance teacher.
I had fallen for her (and for the first time in my life) before i discover that.

But wishes are funny things… Dreaming a destination is ok, wishing for it is like fixing your sails directly against the wind that is going the other way
so let’s say i am watching this but i am not, because i can’t watch my work after the exhaustion it requires to make!

Have a good day LPU!
Thx @anngelenee for the opportunity to share my :broken_heart:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your :broken_heart: Thank you for sharing your story :pray:t4: Sometimes you dreams became the true but sometimes became dissapointment. Some day you will find the person you’ve never dreamed of :wink:

2 Likes

There you go at it again :face_with_raised_eyebrow: first me and now poor achileas :scream::disappointed_relieved::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here you go @achilleas7 buddy…

Also watch out with the Latin girls :cold_sweat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Talking about something over and over again can mean one of the two
a) still hurts
b) it has some other significance

It’s too late for the bandage dear @framos1792
(but it was so cute, it made my day!)
It never healed but pain that reaches this extreme that i experienced does not always lead to death.
Women know better than us what extreme pain can lead to
i am now 2 years old!
The man with the dreams is not looking further dear @anngelenee
the kid has its own now…
The man had that weird name that implied a heel…
nobody comes back from an Achilles’ heel wound!
it’s a hit you can’t survive!

The matter as well as the newborn it came with is analyzed on playlists 2017 to 2019
How’s your mythology skills?
How’s your poetry mood?

it all got a little weird to explain to those without the foundations to understand…
'dis just July 2018
think you can hang on till the conclusion?
U need to… because Chester wanted you to!
<33

Oct 2018 has a no-miss finale and the steps to it are what makes it a long video.

2 Likes

Playlist Index at #4
previous three are five (:scream:) hours of riding with LP lyrics to end the arguments with the riding society, teach’em about music, but to also give all the info i could about births.
As they all fell behind with the man.
The longer you hold on to those, the better sense you’ll make.
But you can return to them later when all the shorties are out.
Playlist 2016 is key to get it tho… not much more i can do… one vid per month = long trail behind!
All i can promise is a lot of LP along the way…
a bright example of 2017 could be the tribute to our friend too.

There are reasons for things as this video tries to explain… reason this happened is not the man who experienced it.
tic toc :bomb:

2 Likes

hot out the kitchen!

5 Likes

I know something :wink: Everyone have the weakness and when somebody knows your weak spot knows where to hit, thats the worst thing that somebody can do to hurt you…

But I don’t read poetry anymore, for some reasons…

3 Likes

Well, i don’t believe you because you are a fan of the poets dear @anngelenee!
(LP lyrics are more than “lines”) :wink:
LIAR :stuck_out_tongue:

The truth is that it is more relevant today than what we thought…
My point on the poetry night is that we are using the word epic wrong! :open_mouth:
And it gets funnier every day because yesterday Donald used it too :joy:

• The word Epic comes from two long poems that rhyme for … (ready?) (drumroll)
    11.000 and 14.000 lines each!
    How is that for a definition of epic?
    It in fact means long poem (and kinda awesome) but mostly,
    the way to intellectually differentiate (categorize) a long poem from shorts.
    See, the “Epic of Gilgamesh” is … just bull!
    Sumerians didn’t name it “epic” … WE as a civilization did AFTER knowing what epics are from Homer.

• Only two epic poems in the service of mankind. Both dedicate their purpose of being written on their very first line : The Odyssey is dedicated to the cunningness of Odysseus and his troubles to return home but the first part is what happened before that, at the walls of “Troy” named “The illiad.” and is dedicated to the wrath of Achilles and his divine intervention that slaughtered everyone around him.
    Hard to beat the hand that is being controlled by Zeus himself!

The Trojans locked their gates and forced Greeks (Odysseus) to create the Trojan horse, only because after killing their first warrior (Hector) who could go out there when Achilles and his rage were around?
a whole city got in lockdown for the wrath and fighting skills of ONE man
and we remember only the heel :slight_smile:
In fact, Zeus was forced to tame him because the illiad story would end with him and his rage and there were too many things to go down before the end. (other stories)
It’s not you… it’s all over the place
That’s why i am trying to remind us these facts, as circles that close always return to their starting point.

Funny thing though, in these 14.000 lines, Achilles kills the queen of the amazons at the beach of Troy (because she was too dangerous to his life) and as she removes her helmet, she looks into his eyes and he falls in love for ever… until his quickly arriving death.
My debate WITH depression is
If Achilles was destined to die (it was foretold as a warning from his mother)
was that amazon that made him fall in love and lose it
chance? or we can call it… combustion? :slight_smile:

REM say : “Mythology is seductive and it turned a trick on me, but i have just began to understand!”
Chester was a bro you know
I never had one!
But i did have a cousin taking his life one month before him.
and tho he can be cute some times… someone’s really mad wit’dat!
i had already been at the beach though… it was time to wake up to the line between the water and sand.

I am really bad at mythology, Theology and religion you know
i keep confusing them all into stuff like …

3 Likes

Woah didn’t work know you were so interested in poetry and Greek, or better I should have found it out by myself since your nickname is Achilleas :laughing:
Where are you from? Greece? Germany?

1 Like

Thank you my dear @Marilau
I am Greek and so it happened… i got this rage against lies…
But i in a video (solid foundations) i define that rage is not madness
madness is random,
but rage requires… the best schools!

the links above will explain what this means.
you know…LPUs are ants?

Bible calls us to “Go to the ant” (proverbs 6.6) “thou sluggard”
if you ever see an ant out there, it is never on a personal quest.
ants help each other up, ants create colonies and live and die for them with no personal consciousness but a collective call.
Zeus picked up one colony and made it warriors and Achilles their leader.

I don’t blame anyone for being mythology “inactive” since i was the same for all my life
as i was dreaming of that amazon for all my life until i felt a “funny” pain at the heel…
death can wake you up sometimes…
:slight_smile:

I love Mithology I study that in school and I had this passion since I was a kid.
Nice the comparison with ants. Effectively in the LP Family we raise each other up, only that there’s no ant queen

2 Likes

superb point!
but we do…
she’s called depression and she reigns on us all until her king arrives to slap her back where she belongs!
the only downside to that is that there will be someone out there married to her so he can reign instead!
on my latest video i refer to another queen who is to be held accountable for a lot of colony destructions.
the queen of the termites!
:slight_smile: i can do this forever ;p

Crappy version but such an emotional performance

4 Likes

I refuse to make depression my queen or part of me, our illness shouldn’t define us, that’s what I think

1 Like