What are you watching this minute?

Interesting chat about the history and use of, and experiences with, psychedelics

1 Like

Last episode of Lucifer s4

1 Like

I haven’t started Season 4 of Lucifer yet but super excited!

I decided to jump on the band wagon and start watching Game of Thrones (I know a little late to the party with it ending last weekend :joy:) But I found a boxset of seasons 1-7 at a really good price and figured might as well see if i like it :joy:

4 Likes

You have to watch it, what are you waiting for? :stuck_out_tongue: The last season is great ( well I think it’s the last one -no spoilers :wink: ) they put all episodes at once I watch them in three days, now I feel emptiness :joy::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Finally finished Game of Thrones yesterday. I thought it was a good finale and it had its ups and downs. @justinkilmer Let us know what you think!

Also, I’m finally listening to the entire soundtrack of the last season and it’s mindblowingly amazing

5 Likes

It was the only one episode I watched and it looked nice, I don’t know why I did expect it :laughing:

1 Like

@anngelenee Oh i will for sure watch it lol. only started the show maybe 3 or 4 months ago but was instantly hooked, may have finished the 3 seasons (at the time) in a month :joy::joy:

@rickvanmeijel I will definitely let you guys know! I’ve heard that many people where disappointed in the finale, but it’s also supposed to set up some future spinoffs. I wouldn’t know yet lol, I’m about finished with season 1 though and so far am really liking it!

3 Likes

The only one? You should’ve watched the others first! :joy:

I wouldn’t say it sets up any spinoffs. It felt like a true closing finale to me

2 Likes

Nah, I love spoilers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s great! :+1: Me too!:laughing:

Finally GOT is ended! :grin:
Now I will watch the whole thing.
Watched it already till season five, than I couldn’t stand, that there was no ending, so I stopped.

3 Likes

Yeah I can believe it, I got tired too when there’s no ending

Ok :joy:Let me know what do you think :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll start rewatch that with my friends when the dvd delivery comes, they complain that there’s no subtitles or dubbing well original is original right? :joy: You can always learn something new, even British accent…

tenor%20(1)

3 Likes

Definitely :joy: :joy: You watch it long enough and it just starts to become one with you :joy:

3 Likes

And the Scottish accent. Or is it Irish?

2 Likes

I’m not the expert but I think it is really British, that’s what google approved :joy:

https://www.quora.com/What-accent-does-Tom-Ellis-on-Lucifer-use

1 Like

I thought this still was about Game of Thrones actors, I don’t watch Lucifer

Oh…Ok then…

1 Like

i love Linus!

irrelevant info to all: If you have nothing better to watch, try this,
but a fixed and slightly improved version follows in 15 hours

1 Like

Loser

1 Like