HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

@evooba glad you’re starting to feel better

Eating lunch in front of the tube, but there’s a cat blocking the picture.

2 Likes

Eating some dinner and watching some tv

2 Likes

Messing about and eating cake :wink: :smile: :cake:

4 Likes

@LP13413 typically Thurman - not like a boss, he is the boss - have a good day
@evooba :heart_eyes: woah - sooo cool! Get well soon :muscle:t3::hugs:

My news since Sunday: My phone died and I’m sad- and I’m busy - and I have a headache… some days are worse…

Ot: going to bed, goodnight guys :crescent_moon: - stay strong soldiers :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :heart: :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker tomorrow will be a better day :kissing_heart: hugs for you :hugs:
@evooba glad to hear you’re doing better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@LP13413 give Thurman a hug from me :hugs:

OT: going to sleep. Good night everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Good night everyone!
Although I can’t sleep… which I will regret in the morning.

I’ve just watched the kind of the movie that makes me sleepless or makes me think too much…

2 Likes

Good morning family, thank for your love @lpfan61 and @birdy1989 - I slept well and the coffee is very good today :grin: - good start for a Wednesday :sunny: … 5 days to go until M-day :tada::tada::heart_eyes: Sending love to you all and good goodnight @LP13413 :crescent_moon:

It: :coffee: & :computer: & :sweat_drops:

7 Likes

Eating fruit and yoghurt and coffee . Getting ready for for work. I what to tell my lp family i got my second job i start tomorrow.

3 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better :slightly_smiling_face: I have to buy humidifier because I had sore throat too often :confused:

1 Like

Have a good day :grin::hugs:

What am I doing? Let’s complain…I can’t go outside I can’t even walk…so I’m sit on my ass…thats annoying. I need a coffee :+1:t4::pray:t4::joy::coffee:

Have a nice Wednesday guys :sunny:

3 Likes

Blowing off steam and blaring Good Charlotte in my bedroom, and about to get in my daily dose of yoga.

3 Likes

I know I’m late - so I just hope it was relaxing 🧘‍♂️ @LP13413 - thanx @anngelenee :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: and stay strong dear :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:… and its absolutely right to complain - just let it go :+1:t2: Hope you can walk again soon :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

Ot: unwinding and browsing- tomorrow I’ll get a new phone finally :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Back from work, hectic end to the day. Stayed an extra 45min because of a tech issue I couldn’t solve (was on the phone with emergency support that couldn’t freaking do anything). I ended up figuring a temporary solution out till tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@anngelenee hope you feel better tomorrow :kissing_heart: what happened that made you not being able to walk?
@LP13413 hope Good Charlotte and yoga helped you relax :blush:
@theearlywalker what kind of phone are you getting? :blush:
@evooba good fix :muscle:t2: It’s always f***ng annoying when you call emergency support and they can’t help you out… What the hell is their job then…? :unamused:
OT: I’m going to bed early today. Had a nice day on the slopes, but I had way to many anxiety’s and I couldn’t control them. That’s exhausting :sleeping: good night all :kissing_heart: hope everyone had a great day

2 Likes

About to watch a movie after trying to pack for Prague but got distracted and only packed a little

3 Likes

Good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: I slept in yesterday at 8pm :see_no_evil: and woke up half an hour ago…looks like I needed it. Definitely feeling well rested for another day at work - yaaay :joy:. Anyway -

Ot: :coffee:&:iphone:& :sweat_drops:

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413, wish you a nice evening :crescent_moon:

7 Likes

Glad to see you’re well-rested! Enjoy your day!!

1 Like

Awww, how nice :grin: Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like