HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Skiing in Austria :blush: the first ski slope was hell, my demons had a lot of fun :sweat_smile: but it’s going better now :pray:t2:

13 Likes

Show them who rules.

working… wishing that the day lasted at least 48 h. Think i have to work during the weekend! :thinking::rofl::sob:

hope everyone had a great weekend and Carnival! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Uhm… don’t you feel cold like that?? With the jacket open?? :scream: :cold_face: I would freeze lol :laughing:
Have fun!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

you’ve got your kerrang since yesterday :scream: are you from UK?

I’m still waiting for my kerrang :smiley:

Getting ready for my job interview today. I going to get a 2nd job for me.

2 Likes

No way, it’s 12 degrees Celsius :grin: the snow sucks tho, way to soft.
Thanks, I will have fun now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the first hour was living hell, way to many demons talking. Now it’s going way better and it’s a good distraction :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@hilaryfol good luck with your job interview! Let us know how it went :pray:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah I am.

I haven’t been skiing in ten years, it would be nice to hit the slopes again someday. It’s difficult finding time to do things when you work full-time. Plus, we’re nearing the end of the winter season.

On topic, sitting with my cat in the sun and watching the news. After I leave work tonight, I have to go back and work the morning shift, so I get to pack two lunches tonight!

3 Likes

By the way, how is Worm?

1 Like

For the most part, good. Better. Still sporadic, but we manage.

1 Like

Just thought you would work day and night because of him

1 Like

No, I get to work alongside him tomorrow. My boss is taking a day off instead.

1 Like

If nothing happens to him in the meantime… Hopefully

1 Like

Hey lp family i. Got the job and i don’t know when i start but i have orientation on Tuesday morning

8 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: :tada: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Good morning family :blush::sunny: Friday again… means weekend starts soon for a lot of us :grin: two days to recharge :+1:t2: sending strength to you all and grats @hilaryfol, great you got the job :tada: @LP13413 good goodnight buddy - :crescent_moon: have a good rest and hopefully the second shift won’t be heavy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Of course I wake up sick the day I’m back to work and 2 days before the show, great timing!

Hope you guys have a good day! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@evooba Get well soon!
@hilaryfol Congrats! Good luck with the orientation :slight_smile:

Gonna go to the cinema tonight watching Captain Marvel

2 Likes

Happy international womans day ladies :rose: and get well soon Eva @evooba

7 Likes