HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

@evooba that sucks :slightly_frowning_face: hope they fix this mistake quickly.

Just came home from work. I had a great day, the first one in 2 weeks and I hope the first of many :blush:

Hope you all have/had an amazing day :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

@birdy1989 I hope so too, they haven’t replied back yet. It’s a pity cause I’m waiting for 4 more vinyls from them.

Change of plans for me, we have friends over for pizza and board games! Should be a good one!

3 Likes

Finally uploaded all my videos on YouTube from Berlin! Now relaxing in bed!

7 Likes

Playing Fallout 4 :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Today it’s time to be grateful about this community. I met and still meet people here that became and still become my near and dear friends :heart:

During the last 6 years I made the experience of really reliable relationships with you guys. Thank you for having my back, to make me feel loved and right when I struggle. Thank you for cheering me up, for making me feel worthy :heart: and loved. Exactly this cures mental desease,

RIP Keith Flint :candle:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413 - hope you’re doing good?!! :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Doing good! Watching a movie. :smile:

2 Likes

That’s good :blush: enjoy !

2 Likes

Back in the Forum, since forever :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hellooooo!!! Welcome back!! :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

I’m on my way to work, have a little meeting. I’ll see @the_termin8r later! :slight_smile:

Have a good day everyone!

4 Likes

Nice! Have fun! :smile:

OT: lunch is almost ready :yum:

2 Likes

Just ate. Watching Friends while I wait to go get a drawing framed.

2 Likes

Working until 330. Today. Then i have an job interview. On Thursday. Wish me luck lp family

3 Likes

Good luck for your job interview!

OT: on train, going to the countryside for work

2 Likes

Exactly :heart:

1 Like

@hilaryfol good luck with your job interview! :crossed_fingers:t2:

OT: feeling pretty good, second good day in a row :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: after seeing the post @theearlywalker send, I just want to say I couldn’t agree more. You guys made everything better and I don’t know how I would be doing now without you all. I try not to think about that :see_no_evil:

Going to make soup now. Going to Austria tomorrow, right after work. So after dinner, I’m going to continue packing :grin:

3 Likes

Just crushed some yoga, and relaxing with what little time I have left before I have to get ready for work. I also meant to post this yesterday.

DSCN2633

9 Likes

I just came home from meeting with @the_termin8r. Good times!!

Also, regarding to what @theearlywalker said, I’m very happy we all get to share this forum and actually meet in person. All of you guys are amazing!

5 Likes

@theearlywalker were are happy to have you here you have helped me though so much and many others and do hope to meet you very soon

5 Likes

Good morning all, I had terrible nightmares so I’m awake a little early :sweat_smile: but it’s okay, cause I’m going to Austria after work :skier:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, you deserve it :hugs:

4 Likes