HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Awww- found it- and as always: like a boss :cat: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Played board games with my flatmate for the whole afternoon, going to visit my cousins now. (I’ve also had way too much coffee today)

3 Likes

To everyone who’s going to Berlin tomorrow: have an awesome time! :tada: I’m already looking forward to the Amsterdam show :smiley:

6 Likes

In the bath then going to have dinner and triple check everything for tomorrow to catch the plane to Berlin at 7:15am to see Mike!!

5 Likes

I’m so excited for all of you who are going to the shows this weekend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@rickvanmeijel me neither :tada: :tada: hope Mike doesn’t get sick this time :see_no_evil: he normally gets sick at the end of a tour, but he had a break from touring now, so lets hope he’ll stay healthy :crossed_fingers:t2: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Have fun @alz89 :tada::hugs: and are you meeting up with @OneMoreLight2017? Would be soo cool - and @birdy1989, don’t worry- he has the probably best shape he ever had! :tada:

Ot: going to bed now - goodnight family :dizzy:

4 Likes

Still awake up in 3 hours and a half…too excited and no i haven’t arranged anything with @OneMoreLight2017 but maybe I’ll try too…thanks @theearlywalker

3 Likes

Have a great time! He did world’s on fire in Boston last November and it was epic. I hope you get it!

1 Like

Again another night I can’t sleep :pensive: I sleep for like 2 or 3 hours, I suddenly wake up and I don’t fall asleep anymore untill like 5 or 6 in the morning… It’s 4:48 right now, been awake for 2 hours. My husband is almost home from work/drinking with coworkers. I hope to fall asleep when he’s next to me :confused: the weird thing is I’m not really tired during the day, tho I barely sleep at night. Hopefully my doctor will give me sleeping pills again :crossed_fingers:t2:
Anyway, I’m going to try to get a few more hours of sleep. Hope you all had an amazing day and a good night rest :kissing_heart: good night all

2 Likes

Fresh home from work, and preparing for another long work weekend ahead.

3 Likes

Heeyoo Andy, relaxing now? :ok_hand:t2: It’s so important to get recharged in the short breaks always again, I definitely feel you @LP13413

my weekend is covered with two days workshop again, Moving on, eyes shut and through- waiting for the next break-

@birdy1989 in my bad insomnia days back then in 2014 I had the same sleeping pattern… I say pattern because it’s a kind of regularity too, I started to get up, literally- out of the bed- two hours housework or paperstuff- there was always sth to do- and then back to bed… worked for me… sending strength :muscle:t2:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Goodnight Andy :crescent_moon: and have a great Saturday. family !! Safe travels @alz89 and keep us updated Berlin soldiers… :tada::tada:

Ot: :shower:

6 Likes

Kind of drunk right now, on the train home, listening to the one and only

It’s like 6:50 am. Good morning LP family :grin:

4 Likes

Hi guyyyys!
@birdy1989 sending you strength for today, i hope you will get rest soon :hugs::muscle:
@LP13413 Sending you strength too for this weekend!!! :hugs::muscle:

And those who are going to the show in Berlin today, have a supeeeeeer great perfect evening and niiight! :grin::grin::grin: I feel your excitement and can’t wait for my turn next week! :joy:

Have a great day all ! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker thanks for the advice, I’ll try that tonight :+1:t2:
@LP13413 good luck this weekend, don’t forget to rest too :hugs:
@Lilyope thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Watching tv and drinking coffee

1 Like

Omg, the first show of this month is going to start soon!!! To everyone who is seeing Mike tonight: ENJOY, HAVE FUN AND SEND US SOME PICTURES :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just stopped watching the streaming of the Berlin’s show on facebook because the sound is not good through the phone. :joy:

Going to find something else instead :blush:

3 Likes

Still watching the live steam, the songs where there are no drums are good to hear. The drums make the annoying noise you hear :hear_no_evil:

3 Likes

Home from a couple hours at work, and browsing YouTube.

2 Likes

But it was awesome :heart_eyes_cat:
How cute he was with the guy that played in the end?! :black_heart:

1 Like