What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

And yet I heard not a whisper of this hype :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve learned now that hype is nothing but a precursor to massive disappointment.

because hype created by advertising and placing spoilers isn’t comming from the fans but the record lables…they hype all before release…

Fan hype is usually worse because is starts off as ad hype and is then perpetuated and intensified by naive fans.

nooooo…fan-hype ends up in a pretty crowd dancing in the pit…- of the show .and this is hyper-hyper :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just talking about the band saying how badass this album is and making the fans have high expectations. I didn’t see their label or fanbase be hyped, like I said they are currently getting a lot of hate for this.

yup this I got…but I think it is not to generalize as Rob says…:grinning:…that every hype ends up
in a dissapintment, I guess

I think the best kind of hype is an anti-hype, whereby everybody thinks it’s gonna be :poop:, but fortunately what happens is that the opposite is true.

21 pilots - car radio

1 Like

The funeral by Band of Horses

Radioactive by imagine dragons

Fear by Stop Making Friends

Burn it Down, it’s my favorite song by LP.

Slip Out The Back - Fort Minor

and…

(Just checking through some old stuff)

Lots of people asked me to listen to this so:

Bad Vibrations (album) - A Day To Remember

just to listen to… :smiley:

Thanks for reminding me that it was to be released in the month of September. Totally forgot this.
How is it (since you gave it a listen already)?

I didn’t like it, it’s not my cup of tea at all. :confused: Maybe just a song or two.