Make It Stop (September’s Children) - Rise Against

1 Like

I listen to Monster by Skillet.
See them next month live :grin:

2 Likes

SIB - LP <sdfgjlöhfdjk>

Hoppípolla - Sigur Rós

Cold World (album) - Of Mice & Men

Just listened to it. Not bad. I still think RF was better. Relentless is probs my fav song.

Ι give it a 5,5-6/10. I can’t say I liked it though Aaron was amazing and I love the drums on Real.

I think this is an below average album. And someone at sputnikmusic seems pi$$ed :slight_smile:

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/review/71596/Of-Mice-and-Men-Cold-World/

Wow, talk about a hater :stuck_out_tongue: It wasn’t the best album but it was by no means awful. I didn’t bother reading the review in the link because the score says it all. It was a pretty forgettable album TBH. I went to listen to Relentless again about 30 mins ago and I had almost completely forgotten how it sounded and it sounded like something completely different to my vague memories.

Also is the score out of 5 or 10?

It’s out of 5. Most users have rated it 1.5
This is their rating system:

I haven’t listened to the complete album yet, but I can see his point. How about a thread where we LPusers review new albums? Maybe like a sister thread to this post.

I expected this to happen, people said how much they hated the new stuff when the first singles dropped.
I can’t say I agree with the review but the album is bad indeed. They built up so much hype, saying how badass it’s going to be and how hard they worked on it and this is the result? I just laughed.

Martix, Futurebound, Luke Bingham - All I Know