What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

Yeah i also love that version,but wouldn’t call it my favourite from live in texas😍,in the studio version all the different sounds like in especially the chorus come out sooo great and live it isn’t that beautiful,but still awesome!

Skillet - Victorious

1 Like

ME since the late 1990’s :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :metal:t2: and I’m so dissapointed that a song like that isn’t on ‘Nine’ :expressionless: :weary:

Live version from LiT is so good too :heart_eyes:

first: awesome playlist
secondly: BTH 2004 is so often my #1 live version :heart: just imaging this intro compared with the outro like in RTR 2008 version - this will get me to tears in less than a second :sob: :pray:t2: :metal:t2:
also this APFMH performance is so iconic - I remember when I saw this for the first time back in 2003 and I was like “YEAH, WHAAAAAAAT?!” :grimacing: :grimacing: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

OT:

really deep minded lyrics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Papa Roach - Who Do You Trust?

2 Likes

Check this out… :joy: :sunglasses: :metal: facking awesome…

And this came in my recommendation now… :rofl:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

I was just wondering why hasn’t anyone posted My December yet and then you go and put that awesome live version :raised_back_of_hand: such an understated song, simplicity at it’s best!!

Yes!!! I’ll tag you next time :grinning: I should have known @HakManLP would like Blink, legendary music taste! Yeah it could have gone on Nine but they wanted to surprise us for Christmas. Have you heard this?

Love the retro video :star_struck:

3 Likes

(generally a lot of Alice in Chains, and again love :guitar: :guitar:)

1 Like

I was also listening to that,i think Coldplay’s new album is amazing! And so important and just beautiful😍

1 Like

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

:cry:

I agree, it has grown on me a lot. Also, this song is just the perfect closer to the album

1 Like

:sob: :disappointed: :sweat: :disappointed_relieved:

yeah, still shocked today

sure - it’s ok and gets better and better, but we need some ‘oldschool I give a damn about anything Blink 182’ sound :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :metal:t2:

OT:

and the whole ‘The Nothing’ album

2 Likes

This song is why I’m here. I only plugged in to save rock and roll. Believers never die.

Nirvana - In Utero and Nevermind

4 Likes
1 Like

Hey @jFar920! Does the limit of 9999 posts per thread still applies and will we have to create a new thread soon for this? I call dibs! Or everything is OK?

YES!!! Listen to their entire catalog, including the MTV Unplugged and the rehearsals (links below).

https://youtu.be/syezZkPNUa4 (rehearsal part1)

https://youtu.be/tA7wkwmCIGM (part 2)