What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

I don’t go on plug :confused:

Hahahahaa, I kept meaning to watch that… thx for posting!!!

2 Likes

If you wonder where I come from… This is my cradle

How I was supposed to be named until someone screwed up.

If I was religious, this would be my prayer.

1 Like

Aluminum, tastes like fear…

1 Like

I’d probably go with the MSG show, although I don’t get why Mike’s M’Fers are edited out or A Place For My Head (RaR 2004).

The other performances, although great, I have my reasons. Which I originally had a long ass post but clearly deleted.

1 Like

I’m never that analytical. Just go with my gut feelings at the moment.
APFMH and BTH are already two of my favourites, so it’s just looking up performances and compare.
WTCFM never get my attention when I listen to the album. And this performance just blow my mind right from the beginning as I saw it the first time. Needed some time to find it again, cause I had forgotten, which song it actually was. :joy:

1 Like

Yeahh it’s forever my favourite from Reanimation!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Killer Rudolph! :deer: also yes Anna, thanks for posting your favourite LP live performances! I’m going to check them out :raised_back_of_hand:

@lplove such a funny Christmas video! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m half the man I used to be
this feeling as the dawn it fades to gray

What the hell am I doing here
I don’t belong here

Time to disappear (again) :clap:
It was fun (was it really?)
Do not search what you won’t find

Bye…

5 Likes

Early here but it’s dec 8th in Europe already and want to be the first on here at least to wish this beautiful, gorgeous, angelic, breathtaking, multitalented, best drummer in the WORLD, most amazingly attractive pretty drummer :joy: miss JEN LEDGERRRREEER :partying_face:

I mean…just…just… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:hot_face: anybody got a glass of water around here :hot_face: :joy:

2 Likes

You’re drooling again bro. :joy: But, even though I’m not in love with Jen like you, I agree with you completely. Happy birthday to the BEST drummer in the universe :stuck_out_tongue: Jen Ledger. And for those who listen to Jen and don’t know, she’s got a few more songs out that she’s performed live. Can’t wait for the next album. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh now you’re taking credit for seeing the new songs?! :scream::triumph:
Pshhhhh that’s the main stalker’s pride to have found :relieved::smirk::joy:

Ohhh dude you don’t even know, she drums to the beat of my heart, she’s got me en-snare-d, I mean she’s cymbal-ic of a goddess cough cough :joy:, she making my heart beat faster, so I’ll hope she’ll (drum) stick with me, ok I’m all out ba-dum-tsss

I get to see her close up and maybe meet her again February 20th! :partying_face::heart_eyes:

I wish I’d get in trouble for saying this tho :pensive::woozy_face:

2 Likes

tenor (1)

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Some blues for a change

1 Like

Also that made during live in texas?

1 Like