What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

2 Likes

Figure :nine:

3 Likes

Damn! Well, I was close. I know of a song that speaks about dealing with nightmares so I could have got it messed up.

And yes, it is not a flirt but a crush. I mean, if you saw his instagram story a few days ago when he was in finland, then you would know why​:wink::wink:

Buckstabu is a nonce word so it is up to what the listener thinks of what till is singing. tumblr_nlkisaFDNe1uqo24io1_1280

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll keep you in mind if I get stuck with German. You can be my German translator :+1::+1::+1::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yo gon get a lot mo dan dat. :joy:

EDIT:

3 Likes

Random thought 8.000.000.038 :slight_smile: :
(posted here by mistake, intention was “random thoughts thread”)

I realized yesterday, when i received the third word “dedication” that i had been confusing the responses…
And though I’ve already “dedicated” a whole video to this problem with the English language,
i still seem to fall for the trap!.

Yes, something dedicated can be returned with gratitude
but someone’s dedication to continue is something that we can’t thank them for
it’s a given, driven, or routed that way.
pies should never take credit for their flavour no?
It’s a way to tell if they are poisonous really!
That being said,
i leave it to the reader to tell which aspect of the word dedication the following song falls under!

:smirk:

no, i don’t care if some infants don’t get metaphors!
(to save them from having to respond their ignorance!)

1 Like

@anna834 @anomalia @raz7

maybe I can help: “bückstabü” could be a version of the german words “bücken” and “Stab”. So in which situations or you going to “stoop” (bücken) and use a rod (Stab)? Maybe to get on a cocaine trip :nerd_face::face_with_monocle: This would explain the whole refrain in this song. “Bückstabü” could explain a bad desire or a bad addicton to drugs in that way for cocaine.

Yeah, our german language is very difficult and the “Rammstein language” is even more difficult :rofl:

I’m listening to

4 Likes

I’ve also found the above interpretation. But my first association was ‘Buchstabe’, ‘buchstabieren’ as I’m not very advanced in German.
Thx.

1 Like

Thank you!! :blush: one of my favourite song,so happy to find your tag! :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

This song means a lot to me

3 Likes

:partying_face:

Oh wait…as in a pleasant surprise or as in 1000razor blade cuts with lime juice? Lol

2 Likes

"Leave and take me with you. Take me. I’ll still be chasing you. Faster."

1 Like

@StephLP18 I enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Thank you @zanybelle, if you liked that song by them I suggest, listening more songs by them

Flyleaf - Memento Mori and New Horizons
Skillet - Awake and Collide

3 Likes

speaking about “anchors in life” or “life anchors”, this song is definitely one of them

:pray:t2::heart:

No matter which version “original”, “live”, “piano” or “piano live” it’s my #2 favorite song of the One More Light Album. At the moment I’m searching for my Battle Symphony

6 Likes

@HakManLP “That I’m marching to the rhythm of a lonesome defeat. But the sound of your voice puts the pain in reverse.”

Love this song and this version is authentically beautiful. Really love this thread and listening to all the music you guys enjoy.

1 Like
1 Like

i think the battle is out there, we’re born into it, but asking to enter it can be dangerous if a warrior is not ready.
Sometimes, kids get this “i am a warrior” idea and storm in the battle with a wooden sword and carton shields and armor. But it’s only a game…
But us, It’s like we’re into our own trenches and the minute we step out to the battle, or the line in the sand of ethics, dividing the water from the shore, arrows are flying in from the better aware enemy.
We can’t do that naked as i’ve discovered and hoped to warn…
After a sharp and endless pain on a dream i realized i exited mine without the proper gear.
battles require armor!

A symphony is achieved when everything is aligned to the same rhythm
whether we hear it or not…
maybe a symphony plays for the clean ears only.
With mere water, we can clean all the way to the drum!

Just a random view heard inside a spiritual battlefield!

After Chester’s passing, i too, am not sure which version i enjoy the most!
I will never get over this fact, this song and

what’s with symphonies and violins
:relieved:

3 Likes

Lindemann - Praise Abort instrumental cover