What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

I think I found a ‘soulmate’ - I think the same way. Breaking the Habit is my favorite song in the world and since the release of Meteora my ‘lifesong’ and my anchor. :pray:t2::heart:

Also I agree with you @achilleas7: Meteora is forever my #1 album and also SIB is a very special and one of my alltime favorites. :heart:

Also I got eight Meteora songs tattooed on my right arm :heart:

7 Likes

@achilleas7 oh man, awesome instrumental on that track! A proper anthem, and love the long intro at the start and the guitar end!

Haha love that picture, it sums up my attitude to music :cool: Yeah, Linkin Park are like old friends, they just speak the truth and are the least judgemental with their words, it’s for everyone and anyone no matter who you are :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

@HakManLP I couldn’t have put it better. Hybrid Theory and Meteroa are both albums I literally ‘lived on’. I have to say Reanimation was brought with much joy, a remix to re-enjoy! They really spoilt us, damnit. Not only was the music cool, but it spoke like no other. I loved that overload of raw emotion and genuine honesty. Breaking The Habit is a true battle song. If you’re going into war, you want something that’s going to keep you fighting for what’s right :exclamation:

3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

It’s a battle ain’t it!
well, If it is, we’re a well trained army, thanks to our brothers!
all we need is the marching symphony!

Nice to meet you fellow soldier! (army salute emoticon here!)

4 Likes

He’s doing a good job with all the LP remixes,for me that is the on from the most positive songs of LP, thanks for dedication :slight_smile:

4 Likes

a real favorite my dear!
and which one isn’t, right?

we are fans of the best band in history! :sunglasses:
:heartpulse:

OT: @raz7 if i knew German, they’d be my No3 band!
I’ve stated in a video “i consider Rammstein Germany’s sole export of “goods””
This is my fav:

My heart…
BURNS

Unless you know the lyrics, the video does not make much sense…

1 Like

Luckily, I understand the lyrics, it’s about dealing with nightmares and I love the video. Both versions. I understand a few Rammstein songs, (e.g. Rosenrot, Mein Herz Brennt as mentioned, Dalai Lama, Deutschland, Puppe, Du Hast, Rammstein (the song)

and I may have a crush with till lindemann.

1 Like

Sleep paralysis*
(lyrics here)

I only get a few!

i wouldn’t blame you!
keep it to a flirt though, or Chester will be mad at you :blush:

1 Like

Hey @raz7
If you ever need translating something, just tag me. :blush:
But what Bückstabü mean, I don’t know. :grin:

Deleted cause I must have been wrong… But I’ve read it’s a made-up word.

Must have something to do with ‘buchstabieren’

2 Likes

It’s sure no official word. But I don’t know if it’s a slang or dialect or made up.

1 Like

Tool are finally on Spotify.

Ima get shot lmao

2 Likes