What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

What’s with the shonky sound quality?

No idea. It was released just a couple of hours ago…

So that people won’t rip the audio?

Powerless <dfgm,.,mnbv>

1 Like
1 Like

not av in GER, but I look on yt, need inspiration and you posted them [ninelashes] often so now I wanna try, feedback later…lol @the_termin8r1 :grin:

Nine Lashes have gone seriously off cours with this album. This is what ATS is to Hybrid Theory. If you want to know what NL are really like, definitely listen to World We View

Their discography is as follows:
-Escape
-WWV
-From Water to War
-Ascend

WWV is the best Ascend is the worst. Escape and FWTW is very close to WWV

Found: Break the world, fitting right now very good, so worth a further try, good sound @the_termin8r1 [have it on shuffle now in background :loud_sound: the lyrics are great]

Your vid isn´t av, found another version on yt, The Intervention, female voice? Or is this a man?

oh saw I found a 125%speed version [aka female voice] version, but on their site is a new song to listen to

Thanx Robert, a nice try @the_termin8r1, but this isn´t av also this GEMA (GermanEntertMusicASS] or sth like this is hardly setting update over update thesedays, songs I listened the last years o, are blocked since four or five days again

Try this one:

‘Write it down’ is missing from the vid for copyright reasons.

After almost 15 months of its release, I now finally own a Deluxe Edition of The Pale Emperor

1 Like

for me my plug in babe sure must be male, or…female are mostly better smelling and tasting…lol

edit

good ol punkrock days…1980…lol

1 Like

I´m wondering about, how often music that I like has a connection to Christ…hope this vers. will play on my yt, but, I have the spanish now, very interessting…:stuck_out_tongue:

Nine Lashes are a Christian band. Surprisingly I’m not too religious yet I listen to a load of Christian bands (Red, TFK, Skillet, Pillar, NL, 12S and others). But most bands obscure their message with good lyrics, it’s very rarely that they sing about God right in your face.

1 Like

for me it is totally fitting, it is the bottom they make their music from and for me this ALWAYS hit my heart like a target, and I love and protect the christian values in my life, further environment, ppl, work, sourrounding… so it is a great sign these days to see, the voice of the good, don´t wanna name it any name, is becomming LOUDER and still has to grow…still listen to

still rem every lyricline…

THIS WAS POST 777 def. no evil number…number of whatever but funny lol :eye:

1 Like

Haven’t been able to listen to music a lot today. Last song I played this morning was Firt by Alice in Chains.

ohh there were more good songs by them, have to look, it´seemed to be myfullmoonnighttoremembermylife right now this a german band always underrated, a concept album due 77/78 LAST CENTURY still don´t feel old… it´s nice…to get more free every year

@xTirea Another cool Polish stuff!

2 Likes