What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

I’m currently blasting HT EP.

I´ll jump on the 700th post, cause smt this Dude [lol @amitrish] has a lot of “good stuff” lol, so let´s see this one…
edit smooth start…smooth ongoing, but great guitar, voice leads…lyrics…and up the guitar goes, still soft/feeling leaded, could be from Brad also, the keyboard growing… clear very nice male voice, but…not catched, only mindleaded, have to listen on later again, so I go to…
RHCP
Californication summer spirit

This was probably my first RHCP song that got me into their music:

1 Like

Is it wrong to like this nonsense?

I’ve spent my life hating Die Antwoord and yesterday I decided to give them a chance.

awww…by the way…where? right leading rythm light, genius…@amitrish, my first time with RHCP was

´91, lol or 92 dunnow, somewhere this “after graduating for university” VACATION; OMG!!! LOL but funny, in reminding…lol feeling like 100 years today, but…will I turn back time? No def. not

1 Like

so new day new muse…found this Rakunk
https://soundcloud.com/rakunk/wicked-bible
get/got/got me…right :heart_eyes:
…and it´s a share for free from them…nice guys…

Nine Lashes are releasing their new album (Ascend) on the 11th

1 Like

After posting “By the Way” yesterday, I listened to the RHCP album and now I am stuck with this beauty:

1 Like

One of the very many great bands from Poland :slight_smile: we have pretty strong rock/metal scene and hc/mc/hc punk/emo/screamo is even better

good, very good, my friend…

If I remember correctly, I was told about Riverside something like 5 years ago by a Polish friend of mine, but then she didn’t have any track of theirs and I too never bothered to check. Pardon the mistake :stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“xTirea, post:713, topic:11433”]
we have pretty strong rock/metal scene
[/quote]

Give me some song links. I trust only what I hear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Roadside - Rise Against

2 Likes
2 Likes

damn the peppers are just pure awesomness

1 Like

First of all, thanks for the effort! Next…

I have heard Phedora before, but this was a pleasant surprise. The only one which was not to my liking was by “Animators”. Other than that, every song was worth every moment.
I must say the way “Reconcile” started, I was assuming it would be poop. It turned out to be damn good :slight_smile:
From what I have heard in your posts, I assume you like songs like ANSA’s (the type of vocals etc). It was nice to see a song where the lyrics were gibberish to me, but it still felt good. Dobre!

1 Like

They were gibberish to you probably because they’re in Polish. ANSA has songs only in Polish language I think.
It’s good to see you liked these songs!

PS: That Animators’ song sounds a bit like “Down” by STP to me. But I cannot be sure, the last time I was listening to STP was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away!

PS2: Tomorrow I’m going to Phedora’s first show in my area. This band was founded like 5 years ago and this will be seriously their first show in that area, woah. I’m excited!