What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

Coming Down - Five Finger Death Punch

1 Like

Valentine’s Day and Muse song

light escapes - Dangerkids

(I can go on and on here, I have music on almost 24/7)

isn´t it great that lp has even music for all moods -the right lyric, the right rhythm- depends and thaan all the mix-ups, I feel myself free :sunglasses:

2 Likes

True! There is LP song for every mood.

1 Like

Did they just say “He’d put his favorite records on, Innerparty and Linkin Park…But he’d never make it on his own”?
Is this how everyone sees LP?

Btw, I think you have good taste in music. I must have a copy of your 1000+ album collection.

I’m at the end of the album.

1 Like

Yeah, Dangerkids are heavily influenced by LP (they had the chance to meet them last year on Wraped Tour too. They were crazy excited and freaking out lol).
Thanks I guess… I like a lot of bands :stuck_out_tongue:

A few months ago, I thought you were probably a fan of the Muse & the likes. Then came A7x, and now 5FDP. I am pretty happy to see that Heavy Metal is equally appreciated in here.
I feel good about that. :smiley:

I like Muse too, I think their music is brilliant actually. The 2nd Law is a masterpiece. I’m way into rock (old and new), alternatice, metal (not everything though), rap and hip hop the most. Don’t like pop (though I do appreaciate a couple of artists, simply because they have amazing voices), and hate like really hate r&b, dance, house and all that.

I guess I didn’t present my thought well. When I said “Muse & the likes” I didn’t mean it an offending way. I meant Alt & Progressive Rock.
Did you know that RAP stands for Rhythm & Poetry?
Well, I am a simple man. I like a song, I listen to it until I hate it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I did. Hip hop and rap were the first genres I discovered and loved by myself. Dad had made sure I would grow up with old school rock and such so I was familiar with all that from a very young age.

1 Like

Your dad also has good taste in music :smiley:

Anyways, to contribute to the actual topic, I spent my day with:

1. Do I Wanna Know, by Arctic Monkeys.
  2. High Hopes, by Pink Floyd

You know you are scr**ed when the first song starts making sense in your life.

Best thing about music is that I always have a song to go with whatever mood I’m in. Right now I’m listening to Disturbed, but don’t feel disturbed. Just some kick a$$ music!

1 Like

My favorite LP song. Always gets to me :cry:

1 Like

LP has songs for every mood! They are amazing that way.

1 Like

For some odd reason, some station played Eye of The Tiger this morning.

Because its an awesome song!
This morning i was listening that too, after that game the ghost busters song.
I felt awesome!

No doubt in that but on the radio? That’s just wow!

1 Like

Eternal Rest - A7X

To those that follow the band, houghts on Brooks Wackerman being the new drummer?