What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

This is interesting. I would probably be playing this till the end of 2015.

lol @amitrish ;O)))

1 Like

I’m in desperate need of music, haven’t listened to anything of my taste in 2 days. I’m thinking of staying up late tonight just to do so.

1 Like

Ohhh The XX! So good!

I’ve never come across them before. I just heard the song in an episode of TG.

Revolution - Pennywise

3 Likes

The first TFK song I heard. Also the bridge of this song sounds like the bridge of Faint

Was listening to some a capella and instrumentals from the last two LP albums

sounds coming from the tv is serving as my background noise

Yeap, exact same chords and tuning. Very slight differences as you can see:

TFK

LP

swan - Placebo

1 Like

Radio while enjoing morning coffee

ot: isn´t that kind of robbery? @evooba

I supposed you’ve read this LPA forum?

*Song ruiner*

@The_early_walker It’s music, not sure to what extend it is considered a copyright theft. There are a lot of things to be considered. In this one for example, the chords are the same but the pattern and the way they’re played is different. I don’t know how to explain this better… it’s not easy for someone who doesn’t play music to understand. But one the same matter, there are a ton of other songs that are similar and/or have the same chords as other songs.

@samuel_the_leader Interesting, I don’t follow the LPA so I’d never seen that.

Faith no more…easy…
ot @evooba ah ok, I see, kinda things are the same, but the arrangement of the diffrent instruments and the rhythm make the differences??? Did I get it right?
ot1 @evooba & @samuel_the_leader= samuel mens me, I´ve been there stm till holdays…:sunglasses:

Edit (forgotten) @samuel_the_leader it´s really too fast inthere for me, the guys are all native speakers I think, so I recently get only parts, and I´m not there 24-0!

1 Like