Are there any other fans of 'Red' here?

That’s fine by me :smile:

Hey, did you send the email? I’m asking because a friend thought it would be funny if they deleted my inbox and then deleted the ‘deleted’ folder too. :unamused: Luckily it wasn’t my real account with anything important, but your email might have been in the deleted ones.

sorry, was in vacancy, but I can´t enter my account of whatever reason, but up to now I didnt sent anything :relaxed:

Ok, no problem :slight_smile: I just didn’t want to leave you hanging.

im what you could say a red fan the first song i heard was breathe into me and i found the song through a friends Myspace page back then so you could say thanks to him i like them i especially like fight inside thats one of my fave sings from them!

I love the intro to fight inside, FI was the first song I heard by them. I&I is a great album. Have you heard ‘Condor’? It’s an unfinished song, kinda like an LPU song but by Red. What’s interesting is that the guitar piece in Condor at 2:30 sounds a lot like the guitar piece at 2:30 in Froctagon (LPU 14).

No that one i must of slipped so thanx for the tipp;) Could be better the with Michael singing!

Yeah, they haven’t finished it, no idea why, probably thought people wouldn’t like it. Red need to start an LPU-like community. I’d love to hear some of their experiments and demos.

that would be awesome id totally sign up!

It’s a shame that they’re not big outside of the USA :confused:

yeah it was just by Chance that i heard them. My friend was from south carolina so he knew what bands were cool!:smile:

I accidentally found I&I in the suggestions column on youtube. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not bad diffently a good way to find cool bands!

I’ve found several that way.

By the way have you ever seen them live? I havent unfortunately i wish i could but how big are the chances of them comin g over to Germany!

Nope, I live in the UK :confused:

really?:slight_smile: which part? im asking cause im orignally from britain so im know where it is lol

London, Harrow (North Western outskirts).

cool !:slight_smile: near Watford aint it?

Close to, yes, about a 15- 20 min drive