What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

swan - Placebo

1 Like

Radio while enjoing morning coffee

ot: isn´t that kind of robbery? @evooba

I supposed you’ve read this LPA forum?

*Song ruiner*

@The_early_walker It’s music, not sure to what extend it is considered a copyright theft. There are a lot of things to be considered. In this one for example, the chords are the same but the pattern and the way they’re played is different. I don’t know how to explain this better… it’s not easy for someone who doesn’t play music to understand. But one the same matter, there are a ton of other songs that are similar and/or have the same chords as other songs.

@samuel_the_leader Interesting, I don’t follow the LPA so I’d never seen that.

Faith no more…easy…
ot @evooba ah ok, I see, kinda things are the same, but the arrangement of the diffrent instruments and the rhythm make the differences??? Did I get it right?
ot1 @evooba & @samuel_the_leader= samuel mens me, I´ve been there stm till holdays…:sunglasses:

Edit (forgotten) @samuel_the_leader it´s really too fast inthere for me, the guys are all native speakers I think, so I recently get only parts, and I´m not there 24-0!

1 Like

GOOSE BUMPS; MY show ( backstage VIP)
HILLARIOUST and heaviest experience in my life :heart_eyes:
…COME BACK SOON SPIRIT::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I have Spotify on shuffle and it’s playing Korn’s Narcissist Cannibal.

@The_early_walker Yeah, something like that.

cannibal narcissist…hard name
I have a lil moment music off
ot have to get ready cleaning my “office-home-room”
then mb sounscloud

1 Like

I explored “the gorillas” today, AWESOME-HILLARIOUS-ON THE POINT-my new morning routine sound, have to add it on my playlists on soundcloud…#lucky day

2 Likes
1 Like

great vid, have to explore more, they´re ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool, do they still excist? @gatsie @Cickym ?

Maybe? (Last year I saw my friend wearing a Gorillaz singlet)

Funny, an old friend drew this a few years ago: http://scalliope.deviantart.com/art/Linkin-Park-as-Gorillaz-178547078

You seem to have a lot of friends on deviantart.

Not really, plus I don’t use that site anymore.

2 Likes

I love the Chili Peppers so much!!

2 Likes