What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

I agree, it has grown on me a lot. Also, this song is just the perfect closer to the album

1 Like

:sob: :disappointed: :sweat: :disappointed_relieved:

yeah, still shocked today

sure - it’s ok and gets better and better, but we need some ‘oldschool I give a damn about anything Blink 182’ sound :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :metal:t2:

OT:

and the whole ‘The Nothing’ album

2 Likes

This song is why I’m here. I only plugged in to save rock and roll. Believers never die.

Nirvana - In Utero and Nevermind

4 Likes
1 Like

Hey @jFar920! Does the limit of 9999 posts per thread still applies and will we have to create a new thread soon for this? I call dibs! Or everything is OK?

YES!!! Listen to their entire catalog, including the MTV Unplugged and the rehearsals (links below).

https://youtu.be/syezZkPNUa4 (rehearsal part1)

https://youtu.be/tA7wkwmCIGM (part 2)

I’m actually subscribed to them on youtube, so I get all kinds of things there.

1 Like

Just discovered God is an astronaut :heart_eyes:never really listened something from that kind of music style but i like it :blush:

1 Like

Can we finally call the new thread ‘The Jukebox’, please?

7 Likes

A327AD30-1344-4721-BC70-5CF1DC914F92

It will be “I-still-want-to-know-what-are-you-listening-to-this-minute-such-music-much-curious”. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:heart:
And so love this video

We have this topic doubled anyway.
There is the “What Song Are you Listening To” topic.

2 Likes

Listening to Pocoyó…

3 Likes

The guy that brought the world despacito used to make pretty good romantic ballads-nice to see he can still be decent

Hitting the Spanish today haha

1 Like

… But we are here!
And, did you seriously think that you could dampen my thread creating spirit by giving logics and proofs?

1 Like

Well it does make more sense in the music topic, no? Don’t let anyone dampen your thirst for creating new threads… The more the merrier.

1 Like

Finally, dream fulfilled! (except kiiara spoils it) :sob: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Wonderful podcast about facing all kinds of fears and using them to develop yourself. Can’t recommend this enough!

1 Like