What are you doing right now?

It’s weird to have a middle name. Only Americans and British people have them. I don’t see the point, isn’t one name enough?

3 Likes

Russians have middle names too and they are more weird than British actually. I mean, we use not just the name but the name with suffix. For example, officially I am Nickolay Eugenievich instead of just “Nickolay Eugenie”

2 Likes

I have terribly lazy day and don’t want to cook anything…so I’m going to vega bar :smile::broccoli:

In Poland you could have third name :joy:

3 Likes

Going to work. Sayonara.

Wanna some younger days @the_termin8r ? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just checked out Mike’s new merch, really like the stuff, maybe I’ll get something next month or so. Will go to bed now, early wake up call tomorrow.

2 Likes

Me: “I’ve got to stop wasting money”
Mike: “Heeey dude, check this out !”

8 Likes

It’s a good way of knowing you’re in trouble :joy::rofl: every time I heard my mom yell LAURA MICHELE…uh oh!

4 Likes

Going to sleep good night soldiers

Goodnight @turners34 and @LP13413 ( in advance :zzz:) and good morning Europe- have a sunshining day soldiers and :joy: @NickGr and @lauralou42 :laughing:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, I got this a lot from my mom :joy: Its like, what could I possibly have done wrong this time, me asking sarcastically :joy:

What’s your middle name @chigokurosaki? Curious me :see_no_evil:… I know :joy:

Edward

Aha, thanx for telling :+1:t2:

My parents gave me my dad’s name, Steven, for a middle name.

1 Like

Sounds nice actually, Andrew Stephen :blush:

Ot: starting my day, have a good time soldiers, whatever you do :sunny: :muscle:t2::unicorn::lollipop:

My initials spell ASK. Together, with the rest of my siblings, our first initials are SNACK

4 Likes

I was named after Laura Ingalls Wilder (if you don’t know Little House on the Prairie) and some actress Michele Lee. My stepmom thought I got my middle name after my dad (his name is Michael) but no.

Just came home, I was out for lunch with the family.

My Chester pins were safely delivered back home this morning, glad my flat mate was there to get them.

5 Likes