What are you doing right now?

So, wait a minute, Mike’s name is really Kenji Michael Shinoda? And Dave’s is Michael David Farrell?

2 Likes

And Rob’s is Gregory… why so surprised?

Just had lunch with my aunt. Was out all morning trying to sort some paperwork out. Will meet with friends later. (Its damn hot!)

2 Likes

Those are their middle names. Michael Kenji, David Michael, Robert Gregory, as far as I know

2 Likes

Lol, @evooba and your post reminded me on our ice-coffee summer back in 2014 @evooba, you manage to give your guitar some workout? Happy that you enjoy your holidays my friend :blush:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:- listening to some new music :notes:

1 Like

Cause as I was looking up The Hunting Party last night, I saw their names for songwriters. At least now I know where the song Kenji came from :joy:

Go see them on their US tour! They’re a great live band :grinning:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker I sure am, seeing friends and all.

@chigokurosaki Well, Kenji is his family’s story, just happens to be his Japanese name too.

Chesters middle name was Charles and I actually don’t know Brad’s, Joe’s or Phoenix’s middle names. I know Rob’s and Mike’s as well

1 Like

Just found out that LP is nominated for three awards for Billboard,

2 Likes

My inner middle-schooler has been tapped.

Chester Charles, Robert Gregory, Bradford Phillip, David Michael, Michael Kenji, Joe has no middle name.

Also unrelated, their birthdays fall in December, January, February and March.

3 Likes

Is it even possible to have no middle name? Ive seriously never heard of this before. And how about Joe Mr Hahn.

Not hard for me to remember Chester’s middle name lol.

1 Like

My dad doesn’t either. It rare but, can happen

Watch a movie on TV. I just got back form playing go carts

Lol you guys :joy: and good morning/night to you all

Ot: :coffee: + :iphone:

:blush: good evening Andi @LP13413 - you found your middle back?! :joy: hope you’re doing good? News about the contracts? And how is Thurman?

1 Like

It looks like the teachers reached an agreement. Now it’s up to our department to figure out the rest. I had to work the early shift this morning, so I’ve had the whole night free.

Thurman’s happy in his own little world right now.

2 Likes

:+1:t2: Happy to hear that all turned out good :blush: and enjoy your time, sometimes I wish I was a cat in my own lil world too :heart_eyes: and do whatever I like :sunny:, wish you a goodnight now @LP13413 :star2:

Ot: second :coffee:

1 Like

Morning all! I’m just getting ready for work and about to walk the dog.

Good morning! :hugs:

Such a beautiful day outside. I’m going to work but I will stare at the window all day. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This was my view today while walking the dog!

5 Likes