What are you doing right now?

Going back to sleep for 3 hours

Go ahead @turners34, good rest! Good luck and goodnight @LP13413 I know all will work out, @hilaryfol good newstart, and to everybody else: good morning :sunny:

Ot: :coffee: + :iphone:

1 Like

Just woke up, need to head out to work soon. I wish the rain would stop. It’s getting ridiculous, been raining non stop for 2 weeks now.

Looking for an new place and jobs

1 Like

Laying in bed in the hospital… I don’t know what to do, I’m really bored :roll_eyes: :astonished:

@lpaniist What happened? I hope you get well soon

1 Like

Ohh, I’m okay :grinning: I’m having a surgery tomorrow because I dislocated my shoulder last year (like 3 times) :neutral_face:

Sending strenght to you!!it’ll go fine!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that @lpaniist! You are a soldier, so I know you will go through it perfectly fine! Get well soon

1 Like

Thanks for your love! @AJ_7 @lpfan61 :heart: :grinning:

2 Likes

Hope all goes well and you can leave the hospital soon @lpaniist- and if you are bored just come here :grinning:

Ot: having dinner after a sunny day at the mountains

3 Likes

Finally home from work, about to have a skype call, then dinner.

Have you heard this?

2 Likes

Yeap, got an email from the LPU earlier. it’s amazing!! Wish I could get some of these items, like Mike’s keytar.

1 Like

It feels strange to me that they sell this stuff, what does this mean? :thinking:

1 Like

I hope it’s not what I’m thinking. :disappointed_relieved::hushed::sob:

1 Like

It’s gear they haven’t used in years cause they’re either outdated or were bought (with possible stage use)/rented for video shoots (i.e. the keytar, only time it was used was during MTM, you can see Mike freaking out about it during the making of WID). It’s a good way to raise money, better give them away that keep them closed up in storage units.

7 Likes

:scream: no no noooooo! Guys DON’T think of what you’re thinking!!! It’s ooold stuff!

3 Likes

Ok, so we look forward for now @raz7 :hugs: thanx @evooba and @lpfan61

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I appreciate it VERY MUCH!:ok_hand::love_you_gesture::metal:

2 Likes