What are you doing right now?

Screenshot_2018-03-31-17-45-09

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Why? Why Bieber? :expressionless:

2 Likes

Just gave me a bat to hit the bieber @chigokurosaki and who all else is in it is it worth to watch

2 Likes

I love horror…but in the end (haha laughed when I typed that out) I started to watch LPTV episodes again!!

Unfortunately most horror movies nowadays are horribly made. Just an garbage storyline, or a terrible remake of a movie that existed like 20 or 30 years before. If you want a classic horror movie, I’d say go to the 90s and early 2000s for that lol. Have you ever watched Evil Dead?

I saw that in my suggested list. I didn’t care to watch it.

1 Like

I don’t either, I just saw that it was Bieber for a change, you don’t think he’s an LP fan right? If so he sure doesn’t relate his music to theirs.

Thank you @lpfan61 , @theearlywalker @raz7 @rickvanmeijel and @AJ_7 :two_hearts:
You guys Can’t believe what it means for my finishing this - only my Bachelor Thesis is left now and then I can finally quit my crappy job from which I get stomach pain. There is a silver lining in the sky.

OT: It’s 5:45 am in the Morning and I’m sitting in the train to work. Have a great day everyone! :relaxed:

6 Likes

On the other hand…

6 Likes

com-video-to-gif

2 Likes

Good morning family :sunny: - hope everybody is enjoying a few days off?! For the working ppl I send out lots of powerays @OneMoreLight2017 stay strong :muscle:t2:, hope you only have nice clients today!

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:, my guest is still sleeping- we go on a roadtrip to see Schloss Neuschwanstein today! Pictures will follow soon… :sunny:

2 Likes

Going to bed.

1 Like

Goodnight Andy :crescent_moon:, is Thurman back? And did the meet happen? Any news about this? @LP13413?

I’m not goooing anywheeeeere
I don’t waaant to do anyyything

2 Likes

Going to go back to sleep it’s 3 15 am my time and I am still so tried

So good morning night soldiers

Just coming back from my morning walk. A man approached me. After a few minutes, he asked me to give him my email adress. I didn’t know how to react so I gave it to him .

Now, I’m thinking that it wasn’t the good choice because I’m not interested for a love relationship and I’m sure he’s looking for this kind of relation.

Have a good day soldiers ! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Avoid these people. Simply “gent, i’m not interested” and that’s all

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why I did that. :no_mouth: If he send me an email, what’s the best way to react? Answer him I’m not interested or ignore him?

2 Likes

This. If he continues being a stalker on the web, just ban him

3 Likes

Ok thank you for your advice !

2 Likes

np