What are you doing right now?

Done with work, about to chill with music and a cup of tea.

Watching Pippi online, again :smiley: aand some other series, I’m so lazy today!

Watching a Scary movie 5 clip

I’m at home alive! Thank for your kind words :blush: now I’m relaxing with my cat watching YouTube

2 Likes

Lucky you! Have a nice evening! I’m still in the train back home and will be at home in 20 min :muscle:
Can’t wait to go to bed, it’s 10:31 pm here in Germany.

1 Like

Not much time!!! You are already at home!!! :top:
Have dinner and go to bed! You need it!!!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yeah I’m finally home ! Thank you @ashesoftime! Pet your cat for me - I love cats :heart_eyes: goodnight!

1 Like

I’ll do!!! Good night!! :full_moon: :full_moon: :muscle: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Watching a movie, with ice cream.

1 Like

Just woke up, about to have breakfast and coffee.

Dreading my work shift for today, even though it’s a half day at work. How silly lol. :smiley:

1 Like

Just woke up enjoying my long weekend since I don’t have school today

2 Likes

Lucky you! I was in college today and luckily, it wasn’t a full day!

So I went out to the grocery store just now and put on Post Traumatic. I went on automatic pilot, singing along and started driving to work. Thought you guys might get a kick out of that. Lol

4 Likes

In my bed, I’ve just learnt some english words with memrise. Now, reading a book.

2 Likes

Designing my first website and writing content. Wordpress is awesome

3 Likes

On my way home from work. Today was great. I worked with my friend/ co-worker and she made lunch for me :heart: working with her is always a blessed. And my train has no delay today :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Going to bed :zzz: Good night family :heart:

5 Likes

Good night and sweet dreams sis

1 Like

I have an early shift all week, so I’m cutting my nights a little short for the time being.

Goodnight.

3 Likes