What are you doing right now?

Sweet dreams @theearlywalker

Spamming Twitter with supportive tweets, Talinda liked my answer and it feels good.
Goodnight Soldiers. :pray::kissing_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Sweet dreams :slight_smile:

Ot: best time of the year here naturewise :slight_smile:

IMG_4824
Magnolia trees and red buds blooming, not even the nicest blooms but only ones I could reach lol

6 Likes

Ahh there’s a comment in there about living on a prayer… or maybe not haha

6 Likes

Any suggestions on what to put in the middle? (In front of Chester)

3 Likes

Home watching tv and cooking dinner

Going to work… fantastic!! :thinking: haha

1 Like

Me too @ashesoftime ! You are not alone with this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Have a good day at work!

1 Like

@OneMoreLight2017 Oh great!!! I feel better now with a new partner :joy: :joy: have a good day you too dear! :top:
:sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Woke up with a headache after a bad night’s sleep. On break now at work, having coffee trying to chill. It appears it’s going to be another crazy day, just hoping it will be a bit better than yesterday.

2 Likes

Hold on all you strong working soldiers @ashesoftime, @OneMoreLight2017 and @evooba :muscle:t2:- it will come to an end- that’s for sure - and maybe you can do a very yum dinner then! And relax…

Ot: chores- laundry- cooking- my working day :muscle:t2:

1 Like

That was sooo damn sweet! :heart_eyes::smiley::sparkles::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks a lot for mention sis!

1 Like

Ookay! So here go!
Nothing to post for the topic… i am on bed and gonna sleep soon. My eyes are heavy cause of tiredness and my face has a biig smileeee cause i am here :blush::blush::blush:

For everyone around here. Thanks for the infinite support which you give to me. And some advances!!! I don’t know when I’ll be here next but for sure! Any problem? I am just a tag away! :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

• @NickGr and @the_termin8r birthday wishes in Advance! :tada::tada::sparkles::sparkles::confetti_ball::gift::gift::gift::gift:

• @rickvanmeijel best of luck for your website! Hope you grow Awesomely and for sure you can email for any help. :blush:

• @theearlywalker and @AJ_7 have a great amazing meet guys! Well, when are you meeting? :thinking: Hope you bith have an awesome time together! :smiley::confetti_ball::sparkles:

• @framos1792 nice profile pic :smiley: i see everyone are changing their… hmm. Well brother check your email :blush:

• @IronSoldier16 great to have you back. Get a nice phone okay :wink: lol :sweat_smile:

All others!!! Love and hugs to all!! :hugs::hugs::sparkles::sparkles::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Have an awesome time together!

14 Likes

Awww - you show up and the air vibrates in love and happyness! :heart: :heartpulse: :two_hearts::sunny: :tada:- @Honey8 happy ya managed to come tonight and happy that I have the luck to meet you on discord too- so there is no nostalgia but only joy- have a goodnight my sweet soulsister :heart: :kissing_heart: :hugs::star: :dizzy: :star2:

1 Like

Thanks my angel. I’ll have one of my best night sleeps. Jist cause of soo much love and happiness. Tbh i was a bit sad when i came. Everything is so awesome after i am here :blush::blush::sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

:heart: :hugs: no need to be sad - just close your eyes and we are connected :dizzy:

1 Like

Melted :heart::sparkles::relaxed:

Have a good good night sweet @Honey8 !! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: getting ready for dinner

1 Like

Finished my college work! And I’m back in tomorrow. There goes my week off!

1 Like

In the plugin but it won’t let me do anything