What are you doing right now?

I like Stefano and Myra. But for villains, I love Ruvik and Laura. Even the Chainsaw guy, (whose name is called Sadist)

1 Like

Relaxing and listening to music under my warm cover

Just came home, had a great night out! I’m dreading the morning already though, need to be up in 5 hours for work.

Getting under my warm. cover and going to sleep good night soldiers

Watching suicide squad (for the second time)

Lurking.

1 Like

Just woke up and I refuse to adult!!! I am waiting for my freshly squeezed orange juice under a huge pile of blankets

6 Likes

Love to come here today and find everything as normal :heart_eyes: - I love if things are normal- and a very special joy today is that you are back :sunny::man_dancing::confetti_ball: @georkost -I really missed you! Enjoy your vacation and you orange juice :cup_with_straw: dear sis! :blush::hugs:

@LP13413 good nighty night :dizzy:
@chigokurosaki enjoy :blush:
@rvooba so great you had fun, this charges more at times than sleep! Easy shift for you today

Ot: :iphone: and lifting my butt out of the bed to get my :coffee: - ohh what a beautiful mooorning :notes: :top:

2 Likes

Oh my little sunshine :heart::heart::heart::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:
My juice was perfect, but I cannot speak to express it… When my kids find out I will regret being sick!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hahaha- :joy: I see the „lil angels“ already!

1 Like

Ok yeeeeeeees… “Angels” …:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I refuse to get out of bed…

2 Likes

I feel you @evooba- get a real strong coffee- first half hour is always the worst moment!!:coffee: + :notes: = :muscle:t2:

And looool @georkost :joy::joy::joy: how I missed this :blush: :sunny: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, I will the minute I walk into work.

1 Like

Going to bed, and sleeping in. It’s good to have a day off and a free weekend (finally).

3 Likes

Sweet dreams and enjoy your free weekend @LP13413

1 Like

Good night Andy @LP13413 - you deserve this- happy you can sleep now like there is no tomorrow :star2:

1 Like

Under my warm cover going to try and go back to sleep so good night soldiers

1 Like

Good night :crescent_moon:

1 Like

We could say the whole game is absolutely crazy :joy::joy: as you said I hope they are working on the third one!

Ot: day off!!!

2 Likes