What are you doing right now?

Thank you everyone for your kind words

4 Likes

Crazy head to create those monsters. My favourite is Laura. Her scream is…

1 Like

I prefer the first game over the second. Everything on the first game is amazing, (even Sebastian looks hot in the first one), :sunglasses:

I hope that a third game is being made

1 Like

Glad everything gone good @turners34

Ot: trippin to Munich now- need to catch a last piece for an upcoming b-day :blush:

Kind of late but glad things resolved… :confused:
It’s sad how I had to talk to my 11year old brother about it and what he should/might want to try to do if it happens at his school.
Too much bs going on in the world

3 Likes

Agreed @framos1792

1 Like

On a lighter note:
IMG_4814IMG_4813

These oversized chickens came to say hello at work this morning haha kinda wanna cook one tho…:thinking: that big tom was being a butt acting tough squawking at me so maybe him…:smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Glad you’re ok @turners34 !! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
@framos1792 it’s a gift for your bravery during the blood test… :sun_with_face: :rofl: someone wants to help you refill your blood with big chicken protein… :grin: :muscle: :hugs:

OT: just came back home! :grin:

1 Like

Back at home. I’ve decided to take care of myself (and only myself this weekend).
So for a good beginning, i’m running a bath to relax. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lol that’s no chicken, but a turkey :joy:

1 Like

Trying to knit on a new knitting machine :slight_smile: 1518802554206448916544

9 Likes

Yeah :joy: I’m being poultry blessed :joy: and I was kidding about it being a chicken I was only trying to insult the turkey by calling it a big chicken :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There’s tons of wild turkey here and they’re protected so they roam around certain areas like bosses stopping traffic and stuff lol I’m right by the river today so there’s a lot of wildlife-deer turkeys skunks :mask: we’ve had rattlesnakes come out before so yeah interesting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Kiwi! My favorite fruit :smile:

1 Like

Playing along with someone on Twitter who’s trying to convince me they’re someone in Linkin Park. Lol

3 Likes

I’m just moved in with son father. I just got home getting really to cook dinner.

1 Like

The second has something different. The character of Stefano is very crazy. This game plays with the religion… and they describe Myra with her white clothes… but I think I like both games :laughing:

1 Like

Getting used to my new earphones since the previous one got damaged.

Previous:
earphone

Previous few that I still keep, going to throw now (most are sticky/partially melted now):

20180216_200242

1 Like

Central London on Friday night meeting family. I hope it won’t get too busy.

Just talked with dear @Honey8 ! :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face: I asked her for advices, because I’m going to make the wedding tableau and cards for table for my sisters’s wedding…thank you Honey for your advices/examples…they made me have an idea! You’re great! :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

I think I misunderstood the meaning of tractor tipping :confused:
IMG_4822

IMG_4820

Maybe not supposed to be on top of it :thinking: :joy:

Cars popped in my head and also:

IMG_4823
Lil dude looks a bit more Mexican :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes