What are you doing right now?

Fresh in from a bike ride, setting down with Family Guy.

There are some people who are not trying to be funny, they are just mean… If you don’t have a twitter acount you can still read it… ]

Browsing…

Receiving classes in the university.

Just came home from work… trying to find something cold to drink.

It raining now. Before that, I’ve been trying to record the local radio in my area. I was planning to record previews of each radio station to show what kind of music is played here, then I realised that the radio app that has its in-built recording function doesn’t allow channel switching, so I had to connect to line-in to my laptop to record. I went outside to find the best location to start recording, but since the line-in cable is obviously many times worse in receiving radio signals than the earphones, I realised only the radio stations that are clearest in my room can be recorded.

Getting my ice cream on.

Relaxing from stress

Fatty

What did they say? @georkost

1 Like

I have day off!..so I do nothing…

Woke up late and now enjoying my coffee…

Browsing…

This is plain mean!

But most ppl are wondering about the opposite, they wonder why Mike still looks so young and cute even after so many years:

1 Like

When they say so young?? He is 40 not 80… He is still young!!! People in his age are still single!!

You need to understand that when people have to use a @ to talk about someone they’re jealous. They’re trying to start up something for attention and they want someone to see it. Especially on the internet, especially with haters. People can be annoying and stupid and some fans can be insane. Mshinoda has always acted like himself, how about that guy mind his own existence.

People can’t have anything. The internet is a dark messy place now and so is other media outlets because of dumb people and worse people than this turd.

I totally agree with you…but it still makes me sad that so many people can be really nasty and mean on the internet…I am in some knitting groups on fb and they are mean there too!!!

…you’re part of a knitting group…

Can you knit me a stuffed bunnie? .D

2 Likes

I can but you have to wait in line!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Old shelves contain some interesting stuff… I used to use this old Polaroid in 2005-2006(there were its films avalivle at the stores that time) and then it lied forgotten

UK one. Unfortunately the year can’t be seen