Website notifications

Hey Guys,

While im using LPU for first time, i noticed something that not good with such a huge website,
its about the notifications when you have new message,friend request, new comment or private message, we need to go to Manage Account to see check if we have something new, which something not good (at least from point of view), so i was thinking to have a small notification in the top next manage account, or a pop up message that appears once we login to LPU telling the new notification see it now or later.

So what do you think guys ?

Thats right. I think we need a small notification, where we can see all at the first glance. That would make it easier to check something.

Cool, hope we can transmit this idea to the ADMINs so they can add this option :).
Thanks mate.

Seems like a good idea but I mean is it really to much trouble to quickly click on “Manage Account”? :DDD

[quote=StanleyElite]Seems like a good idea but I mean is it really to much trouble to quickly click on “Manage Account”? :DDD
[/quote]

No, but i wont click it till i have a message or something else, i feel like im a dump going to Manage Account everytime [mrgreen].
do you go to electricity room everyday or just when you wanna do maintenance or there is a prob?

[quote=28thART][quote=StanleyElite]Seems like a good idea but I mean is it really to much trouble to quickly click on “Manage Account”? :DDD
[/quote]

No, but i wont click it till i have a message or something else, i feel like im a dump going to Manage Account everytime [mrgreen].
do you go to electricity room everyday or just when you wanna do maintenance or there is a prob?

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=28thART][quote=StanleyElite]Seems like a good idea but I mean is it really to much trouble to quickly click on “Manage Account”? :DDD
[/quote]

That’s where your E-mails come in

Hm … I got my notifications per E-Mail, so I KNOW when it’s time to click on “Manage Account” [wink] And yes, I’m checking my E-Mails nearly every day, so there’s no problem g

even if, we still need the notification icon in the top, email is 2cd option for notifications.
like Facebook, twitter all of those websites uses icons for notifications, which make it fast and easy.