Weather and climate

It didn’t come today either. I’m being trolled. It’s supposed to come tomorrow or something now. I’m calling BS, there won’t be any rain.

1 Like

It rained this morning for like 20min here, no storm though. Still waiting.

1 Like

Rained yesterday here guys and this morning it looked like it had been raining. Rejoice, the oppressive weather is leaving us! :partying_face:

1 Like

It must’ve drizzled a bit earlier in the moring because there were a couple of small damp patches on the kitchen roof, but nothing significant. Temps are slightly more tolerable today though.

1 Like

THE RAIN HATH COMETH!!!

2 Likes

I must say I’m really enjoying this long awaited thunderstorm tonight!

2 Likes

Same here, just wish I could open my windows more without getting all my tech wet.

1 Like

And so we have survived another period of heat and sweat :sweat:

1 Like

I think it will be back in a few days (though I really hope not). I actually put clothes on today, it was weird. I got used to wearing nothing but pants and socks :joy:. My chair used to wear more clothes than me (I put shirts on it to stop me from sticking to the leather). LMAO.

Same! I actually wore even fewer clothes, swimming trunks was good enough :joy:

When I say ‘pants’, I mean actual pants, not trousers.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200820-165438_Weather

One more day and I so hope it’s true.
I’m just done with this heat.
Yes, the flock gets a shadow break from 12 till 4. But not longer, just not enough time, to get them fed up.
So I stay now in full sun, sweaty and burning :hot_face:

Weather’s turned to shit here as well. I called it.

16.8℃ room temp, finally temps are starting to look good.

1 Like

43.3c here today :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fml aqi is crap this morning :mask:

Weather has turned to shit…again, 27℃. I thought summer was supposed to be over?

I’m wondering the same thing, it was up to the 30s today, like WTF!? It is mid September!

1 Like

Its somewhat cloudy here with 32 Celc, quite gloomy and not too hot, love it!

Room temp is 16 and falling, things are finally as they should be.

1 Like