We are family (20.7.2019)

I really don’t know what to say, this thread could just be dropped here and be forgotten, but I feel like I need to say something, to share my thoughts about the evolution of our family, and realize how strong we got, and I’d like to hear your thoughts about this.

Two years ago, we were lost, without the hope that things could ever be right again. We could just let go, shut in our own shell and try to forget about everything else. But we didn’t. It’s amazing how the whole fanbase turned into a family, now I understand better the sentence “You can’t save yourself alone”: we lifted each other up and together we got stronger. I have to thank only you, because without I would be still stuck in my mourn. Personally I’ll never get over grief, but that’s alright, grief never ends, but you can build your life around it and get stronger. That is the second thing I prefer about life, after love obviously: evolution. We learnt from Chester’s lessons and celebrated life over death and this month too turned in a celebration of it. I am grateful for having made this journey together. I am proud of how far we came. And I am sure Chester would be too. :heart:

May you have a nice day, take care!

21 Likes

Well said, I’m proud of you all as well. It’s been two years already, but this community hasn’t shown any sign of deterioration. Let’s keep Chester in our memory and continute the path forward, always trying to make him even more proud.

10 Likes

Just a little thingy I made today and wanted to share…
52d1b354-e388-453c-8bf5-3ad59bfccff3

7 Likes

So nice! :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like