Waiting in Line for LPU Members

Now that we have two separate waiting lines for future Linkin Park shows such as one for the fan club (early access) and one for the public:

I had an idea: what IF people from the LPU HQ or the bands crew members arranged activities and win some LPU items for the fans, or to come out and talk to us while we’re waiting before the show starts?

Thoughts?

nice idea colin , possible to implement , let adam speak with the band , you should say abt this to him

Simple talking would be awesome ^___^
Tho I won’t mind to get some LP related stuff as well =)))

That would be awesome. Just talking to them would be great, but a backstage tour would be mega sweet :smiley:

I love these idea!!!

You will definitely see me out at the line talking to members and possibly doing fun activities. Its tough to give out free merch because the venue frowns upon that. But definitely will try to do some cool stuff for you guys in the LPU lines.

[quote=Adam]You will definitely see me out at the line talking to members and possibly doing fun activities. Its tough to give out free merch because the venue frowns upon that. But definitely will try to do some cool stuff for you guys in the LPU lines.

[quote=Adam]You will definitely see me out at the line talking to members and possibly doing fun activities. Its tough to give out free merch because the venue frowns upon that. But definitely will try to do some cool stuff for you guys in the LPU lines.

[/quote]
Thank you Adam!!!

[/quote]

Looking forward to that

[/quote]
Soccer (football) tricks contest :stuck_out_tongue: Bring a ball to Warsaw Adam :smiley:

totally awesome! Hope to see Jim also!

Great idea,& adam thanx this jus[biggrin]t geys bett[smile]er.W:-[surprised])

great idea man !! That would be really interesting,if they take that serously

Well, they did that back in 2007, when they did a show in Copenhagen (they were at the back entrance, for a very short while, talking with fans (which there wasn’t that many of at that entrance) and taking pictures. This was as they got of their tour bus).

But yeah, that would be rather awesome, and surely bring more fans in, as they show the fans more attention.

that really sounds like a awesome idea!

That be really cool xD.

That’s some awesome ideals and I like it! :slight_smile: