Video Games?

Does anybody like video games? What are you favorites ? XBOX 1 or PLAYSTATION 4 or WII U? I like video games. I like the PS4 and XBOX1 because the Wii system is to childish f or me. My favorite is Halo and Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty and some others. What about you guys?

Call of Duty is great. I’m about ready to toss out my Wii haha no use for it anymore.

Moved to appropriate forum.

I love playing video games! I have quite the amount of systems right now. Nintendo, Nintendo 64 (bought last week), Gamecube, Wii U, PlayStation 3, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, plus I’m getting an Atari 2600 soon and my dad has my old Wii (had no use for it with Wii U), cousin borrowed another Gamecube, and dad has a Dreamcast. Also am getting a PlayStation 4 soon

My favorite games are Call of Duty, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Super Mario Bros.

Wow that’s a lot of systems xD I miss my Gameboy :frowning: I still have the Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS Lite (only used for pokemon haha), and playstation 2 and 3.

currently playing:

pokemon y
assassin’s creed black flag
the walking dead: 400 days (i’ve completed it before tho)
gta online
halo 4/halo reach
sacred 2
star ocean: the last hope
and singularity, which is pretty awesome

im probably gonna get batman: arkham origins for christmas, and maybe battlefield 4
but i wont be getting an xbox one until like next year bc i don’t wanna waste my money on it when the price’ll soon go down

i’m also probably gonna get the new zelda game for 3ds aswell, im not sure tbh

I currently have and PS3 and will be upgrading to the PS4 whenever local stores have them in stock again. But who knows when that will be.

Halo, Medal Of Honor, G.T.A

Not only did I play, I also worked for several years in Video Games stores
Currently I’m playingon the PC Pokemon TCG ON Line
on the XBOX 360 i play Rocksmith
And of course I’m play the Rock Band games
its Fun to play the songs of LP =]

I only have the Playstation 3, which is all I really need. I haven’t been playing much, but I just got COD Ghosts,AC Blackflag, and GTA5. So that should keep me busy for a while.

I love video games.
Currently own PS4, PS Vita and a 3DS.

games I’m playing:
Knack
Killzone Shadow Fall
Battlefield 4
Pokemon Y :slight_smile:

Getting cod: ghosts for christmas! hell yeh :smiley: