Video For Chester is posted!

The video I took submissions for is now up on YouTube! Here are the links.

If this link does not work for you, if it says it is blocked in your country please use the next link. This one works for you, great! :heart::kissing_smiling_eyes:

If the last link did not work because it is blocked in your country use this link.

18 Likes

Wooowww!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: You did an awesome work there!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I’m sooo soooo happy to be part of your video!!! It’s really well done!The parts and songs you chose are so well mixed!! I really like it!! Thank you for making it and getting us involved!! :hugs: :blush: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you for this!

2 Likes

Thank you for this wonderful video
And thank you for letting is be a part of it

2 Likes

Awesome work! You picked great lptv moments and I enjoyed all the LPU messages.

2 Likes

Beautiful, such a special video, thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you guys! Your kind words and love of the video means alot! I’m glad you were all a part of the video! :heart::kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:thanks so much! I love it ! This video is really wonderful! I am so honored and proud to have been part of it! Congratulations soldiers. Great job​:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this incredible video.
You did a fantastic job and put a lot of hard work into making it.
Such a lovely tribute to Chester.
Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for making this video! I laughed, I cried, I sang (sorry neighbours! ;-D) , and I enjoyed sharing lots of memories.

Big hugs to all the soldiers - together we will keep Chester’s memory alive, help our comrades, and MakeChesterProud.

4 Likes