Ve'cel clothing

I’m just wondering is Vecel clothing still active? I haven’t heard about it for a while!

I’ve bought Shirt 3 months ago XD and its Amazing , Ve’cel Clothing is amazing everyone should try it XD

Not so much in Club Tattoo. Last time when I was there they were getting rid of leftovers. They sell it somewhere in LA…
I like this brand, though.

Unfortunately clothes are in men’s size ;):smiley:

Unfortunately clothes are in men’s size ;):D[/quote]
There’s only a small range of skinny T-Shirts for girls.

I wanna buy some ve’cel shirt! But i don’t know where i can buy it… :confused:

[/quote]

really! sounds awesome :slight_smile:

Oohhh…I would die to get a Vecel-Shirt, but unfortunately I’m not part of the target group. There are girl shirts in size L, but THIS size L is really really small. Too small for me. And I don’t like to wear men’s shirts because of that.

Maybe Chester could do something about that. Or the other guys, because it’s the same with the LP-Merchandise-Shirts, too. I don’t know any girl with my height and my shoulder length that would fit in this tiny shirts. Hate that! [sad]

I don’t really know :confused: i bought a shirt in late 2009, since then they seemed to disappear…

(its signed by chester,ryan and elias (2x) from DBS including Chesters sweat when he hugged me :D)

I have 2 Ve’cel t-shirts. Sure it’s men sizes but whatever…They’re still so freaking awesome! Love them:)