Updated! LP Tour Reporters/Reviewers Wanted!

Hey guys, some of you might know, that I have a personal Wordpress blog and like last year, I want to publish fan reviews of all upcoming Linkin Park concerts there.
If you’re interested please contact me by replying here, writing a pm, via Twitter (@adiek84), or via Email (adiek84@gmx.net).
It would be great if we could get the whole Europe & Honda Civic Tour covered! Of course, I will share all reviews on my LPU Blog as well, and all authors will be credited!

EDIT: I will update the list below to get an overview which shows are covered! Please send all reviews to adiek84@gmx.net.

Here are the details from my blog post:

It’s THAT time again! Linkin Park are going on tour again, and you can share your experience here on this blog!
If you’re going to one of the upcoming shows in Europe or you were so lucky to get a ticket for the Honda Civic Tour with Incubus in North America and you want to write a report about the show, contact me via Twitter (@adiek84), Facebook (Adie Klarpol) or E-Mail (adiek84@gmx.net)!

Rules and Regulations: None! Just write whatever you want to write about the show, no matter how short or long your report is. It would be great if you could also share some pictures of the show with us!

Here are the upcoming tour dates:

EDIT: I’ve added the fans names/Twitter names that want to review a show, and will update the post regularly with new info.

May 18 Los Angeles, CA (Review by Irene_k/LPU & Dayna Brisco)
May 26 Lisbon, Portugal - Rock in Rio Lisboa (Review by ascenso_fb)
May 27 Landgraaf, Netherlands - Pinkpop Festival (Review by anvanoppens and Kelly Gio/LPU)
May 30 Skive, Denmark - Skive Festival
Jun 01 Nurburgring, Germany - Rock Am Ring (Review by JenniferKlein91)
Jun 03 Nuremberg, Germany - Rock Im Park (Review by Surudenise)
Jun 05 Berlin, Germany - Telekom Street Gig (Review by LPFan1989 and Noda_Flake)
Jun 06 Bucharest, Romania
Jun 08 Nickelsdorf, Austria - Nova Rock Festival
Jun 09 Warsaw, Poland - Orange Warsaw Festival (Review by ChestersArmy)
Jun 10 Moscow, Russia - Maxidrom Festival (Review by CallMeAna and Kinomonstr)
Jun 12 Odessa, Ukraine - Rock Port Festival
Jun 14 St. Petersburg, Russia (Review by Pro_Ice)

Aug 11 Bristow, VA
Aug 12 Uncasville, CT (Review by aud31/LPU)
Aug 14 Mansfield, MA
Aug 17 Camden, NJ
Aug 19 Atlanta, GA (Review by Shotgunopera/LPU)
Aug 21 Auburn Hills, MI
Aug 22 Cincinnati, OH
Aug 24 Tinley Park, IL (Review by Irene_K/LPU)
Aug 25 Indianapolis, IN
Aug 27 Dallas, TX (Review by ROBot Girl/LPU)
Aug 28 The Woodlands, TX (Review by ROBot Girl/LPU)
Aug 30 Englewood, CO (Review by nikkiann0100)
Sep 01 Calgary, AB, Canada - X-FEST Festival
Sep 02 Edmonton, AB, Canada - SONiC BOOM
Sep 04 Vancouver, BC, Canada
Sep 05 Tacoma, WA (Review by Ninjarabi/LPU)
Sep 07 Mountain View, CA
Sep 08 Carson, CA
Sep 10 Chula Vista, CA (Review by Dayna Brisco)

hey so glad i saw this! i am going to both texas shows reserved seats for Dallas and pit passes for the woodlands. This would be great , i will get such great perspective and can write pretty well and I am also a decent photographer. You can expect a BIG article for the Texas shows because; well, thats just our way. [smile][cool] hope to hear back from you

Sent you a PM. I would love to review the Atlanta show!

[quote=ROBot Girl]hey so glad i saw this! i am going to both texas shows reserved seats for Dallas and pit passes for the woodlands. This would be great , i will get such great perspective and can write pretty well and I am also a decent photographer. You can expect a BIG article for the Texas shows because; well, thats just our way. [smile][cool] hope to hear back from you

I messaged you on twitter! I would love to write for LA house of blues and Tinley park August 24!!!

Can’t wait for both shows!!!

[quote=Irene_K]I messaged you on twitter! I would love to write for LA house of blues and Tinley park August 24!!!

Can’t wait for both shows!!![/quote]

I actually have you on the list on my blog, but forgot you on this one. L.A. and Tinley Park are yours! Thanks again! :smiley:

Do you need an extra report for Pinkpop, I see it’s already covered…

For sure! I think two reviews for the shows respectively are no problem. Berlin & Moscow already get two reviews, so those shows are sufficiently covered.

[quote=AdieK84][quote=Irene_K]I messaged you on twitter! I would love to write for LA house of blues and Tinley park August 24!!!

I actually have you on the list on my blog, but forgot you on this one. L.A. and Tinley Park are yours! Thanks again! :smiley:
[/quote]

Could you edit me as irene_k LPU? =o) thanks!

don’t worry you and all fans won’t be disappointed!

[quote=Irene_K][quote=AdieK84][quote=Irene_K]I messaged you on twitter! I would love to write for LA house of blues and Tinley park August 24!!!

I’ve added the show on Sep 08 to the list. Also, there are still some free shows from the upcoming Europe Tour, like Skive Festival or Novarock.

In case you want to have an example, here are some fan reviews from past shows:

Fan Review: A Tour of LPU Headquarters and Linkin Park’s Secret Show For Japan by Nikki
Fan Review: Wisdom, Justice and Love In Moscow by Kinomonstr
Invited By Mike Shinoda Himself: Fan Review By LPfan1989 (Hamburg)

Also check out my recent LPU blog post for Dayna Brisco’s review of her visit to Joe’s “Mall” movie set yesterday.

I’m new around here but I’m going to the Aug 21 Auburn Hills, MI show and will already be writing up a review for my own personal concert archive, which I’d be more than happy to pass along. Let me know.