Two accounts

I’ve made the mistake today of buying a new membership for the LPU, because I had problems signing on my old LPU account. I figured my membership had expired, so I bought a new membership. But after I played around with the site for a bit, I realised that I only needed to reset my password on the old account for it to work, so now I’m stuck with two accounts, one new one with a fresh membership, and a year old one. Is there anything that can be done about this? Can I somehow transfer the new membership to my old account?

We can conclude that you’re a true fan :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you can do something. Contact Adam or email ground(ctrl)

No I dont think anything can be done I had the same issue last year!!

I have a problem with my subscription too and ground(ctrl) was just amazing sorting it out.
If I were you, I would email or call them. You will find ground(ctrl) in our contacts if you use your email here.
:slight_smile:

[quote=regi]I have a problem with my subscription too and ground(ctrl) was just amazing sorting it out.
If I were you, I would email or call them. You will find ground(ctrl) in our contacts if you use your email here.

[quote=regi]I have a problem with my subscription too and ground(ctrl) was just amazing sorting it out.
[/quote]

Good response :smiley:

:-)[/quote]

Thank you, I just send a message to ground(ctrl), hopefully they’ll be able to help :slight_smile:

[quote=Anne Cathrine][quote=regi]I have a problem with my subscription too and ground(ctrl) was just amazing sorting it out.
:-)[/quote]

Thank you, I just send a message to ground(ctrl), hopefully they’ll be able to help :)[/quote]

I’m sure they will :slight_smile:

I don’t know for sure but I’d recommend contacting LPUHQ to see if they can help with the merge. They have been able to merge accounts in the past but I’m not sure how the ground(ctrl) system works. Their email is lpuhq@lpunderground.com