TV Shows

what are your fave TV Shows? :b

Mines are NCIS LA and How I met your Mother (barney rocks)
I also like Cold Cases and Bones and many others xp

Criminal Minds and Ghost Adventures!!!

Red Dwarf. And I also love Downton Abbey, Pushing Daisies, Modern Family or some Japanese & Korean ones.

The Big Bang Theory !

my favs are TMNT, Transformers, Invader Zim, many other cartoons and anime, Grimm and CSI

The Walking Dead (Cannot get enough of Daryl kicking zombie ass w/ his crossbow!)
The Following (By far the best series on Primetime right now. If YOU haven’t been Following, you need to!)
Revolution (Shhhh…I have one of the pendants)
Swamp People (Mad respect for the human race taking on the closest thing to a dinosaur)
Impractical Jokers (When I just need a good laugh after a hard days work)

[quote]
Cyber Oblivian
RE: TV SHOWS
Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:59 AM
my favs are TMNT, Transformers, Invader Zim, many other cartoons and anime, Grimm and CSI[/quote]

anime rocks

Supernatural!

The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, American Dad, How I Met Your Mother.

• Rock On.

Most current TV shows irritate me to be honest, but I like Frasier and the first 9 seasons of The Simpsons, and Modern Family’s pretty good (as an exception to most other new shows bothering me)

from top to bottom, being the first my number one :smiley:

New Girl :smiley:

Supernatural, Ghost Adventures, Hot in Cleveland, and Law in Order: SVU are some of my favorites.

my fav TV shows:
The O.C.
Dexter
Supernatural
Bones
Nip/Tuck
Modern Family
SouthLand

===
also:
Shameless
Californication
Charmed (chilhood :slight_smile: )
Weeds
Wilfrid
Nurse Jackie

Sons of Anarchy is one of the best I have seen lately…

Well i hope we are just talking about tv series we like at the moment or else this’ll be a looong list :slight_smile:

My favourites are

Homeland
The Walking Dead (I didn’t expect a series about zombies to actually have a story … at least not a good one ^^ - but hey, i love to be surprised)
The Wire
Entourage (yes i’m bringing it back)

Has anybody seen Person of Interest? I’d love to hear some reviews … Is it any good?

BigBangTheory
Supernatural
TeenMom

i thought there was already a thread like this -.-

anyways:D

my shows are… oh my favorite…

ARROW, The Vampire Diaries, NCIS, The Following, Bleach, TMNT

and i got a lot of shows me watchie. one of the newer ones now is warehouse 13

I don’t really watch a whole lot of TV, but my favorite things to watch include:

Family Guy
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
The 90’s Are All That (All That, Kenan & Kel and Hey Arnold!, for the most part)
New York Yankee games
New York Knicks games
Family Feud
Wheel Of Fortune
Price Is Right

criminal minds!!!