Tribute to Chester (Drawing - portrait)

This is the drawing I made for Chester

https://www.facebook.com/samueleborzagaart/photos/a.861641290633756.1073741834.857859231011962/1114328498698366/?type=3&theater

36 Likes

WOW! That is amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s so realistic! Very good.

1 Like

WOW. I have no other words :heartpulse:

1 Like

Wow! :heart_eyes:
That’s so beautiful and real…!

1 Like

Omg so lifelike u really capture how he is a wonderful man that be missed

1 Like

Bloody hell man, that’s ridiculous. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

@the_termin8r literally beat my reaction
Bloody hell!
That’s incredibly realistic

5 Likes

OMG this is wonderful!!! better than a photo! you sure are very good at this! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Awesome, good job!

1 Like

Yeah guys, same reaction here too!

That is just soooooo… (Leave it it will extend infinity :sweat_smile: ) … feels like a printed one… damn amazing!! :+1::+1::+1::+1: Very nice!

4 Likes

Such a beautiful picture of a beautiful person.
I love this.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the compliments, they are well accepted. I appreciate it!!! :blush::wink:

4 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow!!! So much detail!! I can’t believe this is a painting!! You are unbelievable Sam!!!

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This is one of the best drawing of chester i ever seen . Best work ever. Keep the Legend alive

4 Likes

I was out seeing the sky and I saw it again last night. A star appeared in the horizon, I believed it was Chester smiling. Such a draw is now my favorite tribute to Chester. Once again: Beautiful work.

4 Likes

Wow, thanks I really appreciate it!! :metal:

2 Likes

:astonished::heart_eyes: I loved

1 Like