Trial account upgrade

Hey guys :smiley:
Yesterday I created a trial account, but now I decided to become a full LPU member.
So…can i upgrade my account right now or do I have to wait until the trial month expires?
thanks in advance :wink:

Same thing happened to me. From what I have heard, I would wait until the trial expires, then try to use your LPU pass. If you have any trouble what so ever, contact Ground (ctrl) :slight_smile:

I tried the trial and a few hours later i upgraded. I should have waited until the trial expired. Even with upgrading i still dont have access to all LPU functions. I contacted ground ctrl but havent heard back from them yet.
I would wait or buy the membership and use a different email address if you have one

[quote=J_Callahan]I tried the trial and a few hours later i upgraded. I should have waited until the trial expired. Even with upgrading i still dont have access to all LPU functions. I contacted ground ctrl but havent heard back from them yet.
I would wait or buy the membership and use a different email address if you have one[/quote]

same here. Can’t go into the LPU chat, but I guess that will be happening soon.

Just learned that if you contact groundctrl they can cancel the trial subscription and speed up the LPU pass. Dont know if theyll do it for mondays presale since the weekend is here.

Contact Groundctrl.