Thoughts on the Cincinnati concert?

for me it was seriously the greatest moment of my life lol. Got to meet and greet with them and a cool friend I made there gave me a guitar pick chester was giving out. Tonight was perfect

Most energetic LP Concert I’ve been to, that was my 4th. Meet and greet was sooo fast though despite the wait haha. Glad you got the pick. I swear you were right beside me, cause a guy gave another guy a pick next to me. had to be you. Congrats!

(Kage’s dad, not Kage)

This was Kylie’s first concert. After last years cancellation she vowed never to go to a concert until she has seen LP Live. When they decided to come around again, I had no choice but to get us tickets. (not that I didn’t want to go too.) She has been anxiously awaiting the day.

Last Sunday we received an e-mail sating that she would get to go meet the guys. Well sh just flipped. All week she has been bouncing off walls, cleaning the house and picking up even her sister’s things. Keeping in the good graces of her mother and I so there would be no reason to loose the privilege of going to the concert.

Last night is the brightest I have seen that kid smile in a LONG TIME! Just getting in the car she was all giddy. When we got there you could see the nervous energy as we looked for the big green meeting place for the M&G.

We checked out all the Honda giveaway and picked up the t-shirts, then found our seats. A gentleman almost immediately came over and presented the kids with their own LP guitar picks. I don’t know who it was (not a band member) but thank you!

When it was time I walked Kage over to the M&G meeting place. I have NEVER seen her smile so big. We were given instructions and I marched with the procession as far as I could and then she was on her own.

I joined the others back at the seats and enjoyed Incubus for a bit. They are one of the great live shows by shear talent alone. Kage returned in a daze. She had finally met her favorite stars. She sat down and tears f joy started pouring out. She couldn’t talk because she was so overwhelmed with disbelief of actually having talked to Chester and the boys.

The greatest day of her life, and LP had not yet taken stage. The rest of the night ended in a blur of screams, flashes, bone crushing bass, and the reflection of happiness spread across my daughter’s face.

So how was the show? The best show ever! Thank you LPU and thank you LP!

Kage’s Dad

It was incredible! Some parts of the pit were disappointing, but I definitely made sure I was jumping and living it up! Lol. Best band in the world playing just a few feet away from you… How can you not jump up and down and have a blast?!

And yeah, the M&G went WAY too fast! Being 3rd in line behind Peter and another diehard LP fan, Adam, made it even worse because I couldn’t really record video or take pics due to the fabric poster I was having signed. Getting everything in the right place for each of the guys to sign themselves on it, plus not having a table made it insane. They had to sign it with my Honda Civic Tour lanyard as a surface.

Brad is the ONLY one not on himself on the poster, he thought it’d be cool to do it next to his head, smh…lol. Still AMAZING though. It’s unique!

I thought it was amazing! My first LP show (due to cancellation last year) - I had 2nd row seats - by far I think the best even though I would have rather been at the front of the pit. I’ve been re-watching my video’s over and over again and my husband got some really good pictures! I only wish I had gotten the M&G. I was bummed but at least I finally got to see my fav band!

Put some pictures up on my Facebook should be public as far as I know, got some good shots!

This was my second LP concert and I would have to say this was by far the best concert ever! The energy was amazing, the guys were spot on, QWERTY was epic live! This will def be one concert I will never forget :slight_smile:

It was a great show and it was real fun meeting a lot of you all during the MnG. Glad everyone had a good experience.

Yeah, it was good meeting and talking with you too!

[quote=Derek]It was a great show and it was real fun meeting a lot of you all during the MnG. Glad everyone had a good experience.

[quote=Derek]It was a great show and it was real fun meeting a lot of you all during the MnG. Glad everyone had a good experience.
[/quote]

it was nice meeting you too!!!

[quote=Kylie Grace](Kage’s dad, not Kage)

This was Kylie’s first concert. After last years cancellation she vowed never to go to a concert until she has seen LP Live. When they decided to come around again, I had no choice but to get us tickets. (not that I didn’t want to go too.) She has been anxiously awaiting the day.

Last Sunday we received an e-mail sating that she would get to go meet the guys. Well sh just flipped. All week she has been bouncing off walls, cleaning the house and picking up even her sister’s things. Keeping in the good graces of her mother and I so there would be no reason to loose the privilege of going to the concert.

Last night is the brightest I have seen that kid smile in a LONG TIME! Just getting in the car she was all giddy. When we got there you could see the nervous energy as we looked for the big green meeting place for the M&G.

We checked out all the Honda giveaway and picked up the t-shirts, then found our seats. A gentleman almost immediately came over and presented the kids with their own LP guitar picks. I don’t know who it was (not a band member) but thank you!

When it was time I walked Kage over to the M&G meeting place. I have NEVER seen her smile so big. We were given instructions and I marched with the procession as far as I could and then she was on her own.

I joined the others back at the seats and enjoyed Incubus for a bit. They are one of the great live shows by shear talent alone. Kage returned in a daze. She had finally met her favorite stars. She sat down and tears f joy started pouring out. She couldn’t talk because she was so overwhelmed with disbelief of actually having talked to Chester and the boys.

The greatest day of her life, and LP had not yet taken stage. The rest of the night ended in a blur of screams, flashes, bone crushing bass, and the reflection of happiness spread across my daughter’s face.

So how was the show? The best show ever! Thank you LPU and thank you LP!

Kage’s Dad[/quote]

I was one of the victim of the canceled concert too! I know how she felt, and I am so glad your daughter got to experience LP and meet them!

i recored over 15 songs from it. as soon as they are up on youtube i will share the link

[quote=dustin allen]i recored over 15 songs from it. as soon as they are up on youtube i will share the link
[/quote]

hahah sweet! can’t wait to see it