This or That?

ot ah ok, me, I some day´s not even take a view at the hub, cause it´s a bit lazy…lol, but:
Would you like to drink sm cold sparkling water right now or a non sparcling, room tempratured one?

Normal non-sparkling room water.

Do you drink water directly from the tap, or boil water in a kettle before drinking?

ot we can drink the water right out of the “tap” lol, learned new word, I like the sparkling more at the moment…lol
http://www.gea.com/global/en/binaries/05_05018_blau_16_9_tcm11-22974.jpg

Would you use the pic above to get practise in our art tutorial or don´t you look at it?

Like this:

originally, why is the answer field becoming such a big square, or is it my computer? This or that btw,

The pic. Anyway what are we supposed to do for the art tutorial?

look here

ya rem?!

ot the new backgrond could be seen as rain OR AS SPARKLING :sparkler:

I remembered

Should Mike’s remixes be called a M. Shinoda Remix or a Fort Minor Remix?

mikes remixes should called Mikes remixes and FM remixed should call FM remixes I think,

ot hi @samuel_the_leader, hope ya come home soon…lol :sunglasses:

I message the person who made this a week ago seeing if they minded me moving this topic and got no reply, and they haven’t been online for a year so I think it’s fine, so, off to Game Center

Edit: Actually I forgot to message @Aditya_the_warrior_w, I messaged two other people, hopefully it’s ok

On topic: Shoes or boots?

I started wearing boots last year…weird… I like my rampage boots not too girly, can kill @purrfect spiders…

Lightning bugs or ladybugs

I hate spiders, they’re creepy, thank you for killing them for me :smiley:

Pickles or Cucumbers?

Edit : I forgot to tag you @Gatsie

Hey D:< you didn’t answer my lightning bug or ladybug

Do you like cucumbers but I will go with pickles

Ocarina of time or majora mask

@purrfect I think you have your games mixed up :yum:

@TripleXero @purrfect Answer the question D:<

I’ve never played either of them

1 Like

5, 4, 3, 2