This is either going to be a really good idea or a really bad idea

…But I’ve only got a month free trial right now, so I won’t feel bad about leaving if I have to.
Any transgender LPU members? Or people who identify outside the gender binary? Or just like messing around with gender in general?
I’m FtM, myself. Pre-op, pre-t, but I’ve just turned eighteen and have got high hopes for the future! Well, most days, anyway. Some days I wonder why I even bother, but I suppose that’s life for anyone, isn’t it?

This is the wierdest thing i’ve ever seen on LPU. That’s all im going to say

I’m sure there are bi/ gay members of the LPU, as for transgender idk. I dont kno how many people would post that they ate on here, seeing how it’s a global community. I have no problem tho, i was born & raised in nyc and I’ve worked with plenty of gay people and so on.

I don’t know, but I just wanted to say welcome!

[quote=espltd3441]This is the wierdest thing i’ve ever seen on LPU. That’s all im going to say
[/quote]
how come that its weird … there is nothing weird about this
(:

Hey, you’re the new guy! :smiley: I’m sorry, bad insiders’ joke. Welcome to the LPU, man: you’re not alone. I’ve considered operations for a while, but I decided that I’m man enough the way I was born. I’m into the ladies, but I occasionally check out guys; rock stars and such types, usually, so that’s why I call myself a backstage bisexual. For now, I balance between the genders: I am quite open about it, so if you’d like to share stories: feel welcome to visit my page and if you’d like it too, I’ll give you my e-mail address, too.

Furthermore: you’ve got balls, man: maybe not in the flesh, but in the character. I like that. Even though for me, happiness can’t be found in the word’s last two syllables, I won’t judge you for getting the operations done. You’re not the first (LGB)T who I’d befriend, trust me: I’ve heard some more stories than mine and yours. Although Pickles is a little sour at this moment, I’ll be your buddy, bro. :slight_smile:

Take care, much love and feel free to scribble on my wall, -Pickles

You wanna operate then? … Sorry I don’t know exactly what FtM, Pre-op and Pre-t means. :$:$…
I got an older friend. She is amazing. She was born as a man, but never operated. She’s a lot older then me. So in her days they didn’t talk about it at all. She got married, had kids… and when she was ready to change, her wife denied it… and said they would take her kids away. Which was the worst thing she could possibly say to my friend.
I see her grief, I feel her longing. If I were you. I should operate. You are young, you have a life in front of you, you can explore everything. So do it :). Stay true too who you really are. And don’t bother what other people say.
You are an extrodinary person. And a lot of respect for writing this down :).
Hope everything goes well in your life! :slight_smile:

Never seen something like this here before lol.

Is there something funny about this?
Even though i’m straight i find this pretty brave.

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N][quote=espltd3441]This is the wierdest thing i’ve ever seen on LPU. That’s all im going to say
[/quote]
how come that its weird … there is nothing weird about this
(:

[/quote]

Agree :slight_smile: LPU are for all kinds of ppl, and alot of ppl are hiding theyr “wrong” gender bcus its not tolerated to most ppl. This thread makes me happy. It shows that there is some brave ppl out there ho have the balls to stand up and tell theyre story…

The thread starter is a role model for the ppl who still hiding, theres nothing to be ashamed of :slight_smile:

give yourself time to grow up first see how you feel when your in your 20’s or even 30’s. Your still very very young enjoy life to the max ya know. Your boby still aint done growing and then when you feel you are 100 percent sure and nothing more, do what makes you feel happy and know that you will be happy for the rest of your life.

Hello and welcome, props for your opening post aslong as you are open about yourself the least we can do is accept you for who you are . Hope you enjoy the site have a good day.W :wink:

[/quote]

I find not a bit of it funny. I just havent seen this kind of post before. I am also straight and I respect him for posting this as hopefully the rest of us do.

I’m happy to see such a respectful community of fans here. I personally am lesbian but I’m pretty feminine. Awesome for you, though, and whoever else is comfortable with themselves and who they are :slight_smile: