Think there just might be a chance the rumors of murder are true?

I did wished that Mike’s confirmation was him being Trollnoda, but then even Phoenix confirmed it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t jump to him having an argument with someone. I think he must have come home to la without his family as he had a photo shoot (or something) the next day that Joe was going to collect him for.

To be honest this actually makes me think he had it intended for them as he knew it wasn’t going to be his wife or anyone else that finds him. And maybe he drank so he could go through with it.

There are endless questions but I really don’t think murder had anything to do with it. Does anyone have the link for the Chris Cornell thing someone mentioned? Again, it does sound like unlikely, like something that has been written in one article and then repeated elsewhere to make it sound more than it is.

2 Likes

If it was murder I guess we will not hear a thing about it. A death of a rock star is always shrouded in mystery and conspiracies.

I know too little about his situation to make a proper analysis. We can all assume things based on his previous alcohol and drug abuse and sexual abuse. A death of a close friend must have been hard on him and he was trying to see life positive based on his tweets. His live perfomance was superb and it seems to me he was really enjoying all the concerts and interviews.

Im just thinking why did it happen now and not before?

1 Like

such a good conversation guys, I appreciate. for me, the idea of murder passed my mind too.
I don’t know if it’s because I don’t want to believe he’d kill himself (why now ?? why not earlier), but it just all seems so weird and out of place, and somehow knowing it would’ve been murder would make it easier to understand and accept.

if Mike says he thinks it was a suicide, then I’ll believe it. until that I will keep my mind open for every possibility. there’s just too many questions at the moment, most likely questions we will never get answers for…

1 Like

Im just wondering did Chester have contact with anyone before it happened ? Rest of the band or his wife and kids?

Only thing I read was something about an empty bottle of alcohol.

I think it would be a lot easier to handle if it were murder. It would still be devastating either way, but for those of us who never quit because he was our rock and our example and kept us going, it would be easier to think he died by someone else’s hand and not his own. Unfortunately, I could see it being either. The behavior recently, especially after Chris’s passing. The reaching out and vocalizing what he’s going through. And it does make a lot of sense that he would do it on Chris’s birthday. Depression and all mental illnesses are a hell of a thing. They could make a person believe that fire is ice cold. Either way though, this fucking sucks. I keep hoping they’ll say it wasn’t him they found, it was someone else and they made a mistake. Or have him randomly show up and be like “Hey guys, it’s ok, I’ms fine” and laugh it off with us…

4 Likes

Questioning the events of what happened is not an insult to anyone. They’re also not starting rumours, they’re just looking into this. I’m not saying I agree with what has been said in this thread but they can discuss what they want

2 Likes

a bit edgy site, but a friend gave me this link
http://yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/

I can give an assumption to your theory, of course in this stage noone can say for sure.

I studied Corporate Communications and if I know one thing, it is that you don’t put out negative elements of your “brand” so to speak. So it’s “no wonder” we didn’t know what went through in his head. You can’t judge by their Social Media Accounts, most of them are managed by different people, that do not necessarily have a personal connection to their client. They are just responsible that the goals are achieved (e.g.: clicks, followers, commitment, interaction etc…)

That’s to debunk your argument that he seemed happy - nobody knows what happens behind closed doors, and it’s nothing new that artists oftentimes feel alone eventhough they have such a large “family”. Just take Kurt Cobain as an example “Here we are now entertain us - I feel stupid - and contagious” this was his number one hit, and nobody seemed to get the clue or care about it. For the majority it was just a good song.

And speaking of Kurt Cobain, he and also Chester are not the only great artists where people neglected the thought of them commiting suicide and trying to put “more” into the story then there acually was.

You know the stages of grief? The first one is “DENIAL” (followed by Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance) - I think this is also applyable here.

Anyways that’s some thoughts I have to this topic. But please send me the source of your info, maybe you can convince me.

In the end, I don’t want to talk about this now. I think it’s to early, let’s give Chester some time…

well to me personally, I’m not in denial. that was my first feeling when I heard the news, but I’ve had 2 days now to get used to the idea of Chester being dead.
I’m not saying that it wouldn’t be “easier” to accept that he was murdered than that he had committed a suicide, but I’m not in denial about it. I just want to look at this from all angles and not just blindly accept everything I’m told.

1 Like

The site that started and published this rumour is a well known fake news site that has posted proven fake news many many times before. I really wouldn’t read into it. I know it’s hard to believe, but while chester was an open person, he also was a private person and while he openly talked about his troubles, he also didn’t force them on anyone and in a lot of ways still suffered in private.

Why would Chester have access to information about pedophiles? and if he did and so did Chris, why would he wait so long to release this information and risk the same situation as what happened to Chris? This is just nonsense.

This is the website with the Chris info- http://yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/

There’s plenty of conspiracies online and YouTube videos.
It’s hard to know what to think because there’s plenty of evidence on Pizza Gate and i believe Chester would want to expose this due to his past and listening to some of the older songs hint at something not quite right in the music industry/government.

But how i see it is the truth will never come out, there’s no way the entertainment industry and governments secrets will be exposed, because then what would be left? War or whatever.

Either way it’s horrible what has happened, Chester and LP mean a great deal to me and i honestly feel like a family member has died. I can’t believe it’s true and that i will never experience them live again.

I don’t know how i feel about conspiraces on the illuminati and Pizza Gate and everything, but i just pray that if there is any truth in it, that one day it will be exposed. Especially if there is any truth in all these death/murder conspiraces.

2 Likes

I agree, why wait so long to expose something and why do it subliminally in Films or Song lyrics etc? Why not just come out and say it? If they threaten to kill you either way, isn’t it better to release what evidence you have than keep it to yourself?

Okay I’m behind the times, what is Pizza Gate?

Pizzagate is a conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. The theory, which went viral, claimed that John Podesta’s emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants (Comet Pizza) in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring

I really dont believe the theories. The sad thought of his passing and thoughts of his family and kids,band members, friends and fans all over the world left behind without him and Chris. I was able to see them both Soundgarden, Linkin Park perform and what a concert they put on was truly spectacular. Chester had so much energy and a true singer and performer. The demons of drug and alcohol addiction is real and the psychosis that comes with it. Hopefully many may seek the treatment they need using Chris and Chester Passing as motivation. I lived this nightmare with an ex wife who had serious alcoholism which led to psychosis, attempted suicides and years of personal turmoil all due to the abuse of alcohol. But we should remember the positives Both Chris and Chester brought to this world with great songs great lyrics and spectacular performances, albums and both so talented. They will both be sorely missed but there music will live on for years

4 Likes

Ahh. Gotcha. Thank you!!

It would be easier to believe he was killed rather than killed himself, but all of the websites saying he was murdered are fake news websites.
The thing people don’t understand about depression is that you can go out with friends, laugh and have a good time, and still be really depressed. Maybe even though he seemed happy, he wasn’t. Maybe it was just that he became overwhelmed with grief about Chris Cornell’s suicide, and couldn’t handle it.
When you’re so depressed that you’re suicidal, you’re not thinking straight.

5 Likes

Oh, okay. . . the people behind this are the ones who spread pizza-gate.
A few points:
1-Not all celebrities or bands have people who run their social media for them. A lot of them do. No one wants another meltdown like Trent Reznor had on twitter a while back but some people are still hands on and possibly Chester was. We may never really know. Personally, I have met some people who act or are in bands who will tweet something right then and there. So it does happen. There are definitely some people like Marilyn Manson and Courtney Love who can be very negative online. (And one of the ex-MM bandmates is currently spewing loads of nastiness towards LP. So clearly there isn’t the need to be likeable.)
2-There are pedophiles everywhere. But there are places that are notorious for this. The priesthood, Boy Scouts, the entertainment industry, etc. So when a rumor is spread like what this website spread, it makes it more plausible for some people especially if those people are inclined to be “anti” that specific group of people being accused of it. And in this political climate there’s a lot of “leftist elite vs middle America” garbage.
3-Murders can be disguised as suicides or accidents with some ease. True crime shows and literature are littered with the examples of the times when someone got away with murder, for a time. Thus, fueling speculation on any famous suicide.
4-Law enforcement and the courts are notoriously bad about admitting fault. Anyone who has seen the documentary series Paradise Lost, originally on HBO, can attest to this. Thus, more rumor fuel for famous cases. The West Memphis Three murders should be reopened. There is enough evidence. But the real killer will never be convicted.
5-On a personal level, the death of Kurt Cobain does require more looking into. I’ve followed this as a “case” since it happened and my personal conclusion is that we’ll never know but that there is enough evidence to suggest murder. As much as there is for suicide, if not more. If he was a happy go-lucky pop star then a murder disguised as a suicide would have been investigated more fully. As it is, this was easy to write off in spite of the evidence at the scene, the evidence that his own attorney had, etc.

1 Like