Things you would like to see in an LPU video?

Are there certain things you would love to see in an LPU video?
For me personally I’d love to see another video where they try out things like Kinect etc.

P.S.: This is supposed to be entertaining for all users so don’t just write I’d love to see me in a video :wink:

Yeah I’d love to see that! or pranking each other :slight_smile:

[quote=Tobi]Are there certain things you would love to see in an LPU video?
For me personally I’d love to see another video where they try out things like Kinect etc.

P.S.: This is supposed to be entertaining for all users so don’t just write I’d love to see me in a video ;)[/quote]
With their children?!

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=Tobi]Are there certain things you would love to see in an LPU video?

P.S.: This is supposed to be entertaining for all users so don’t just write I’d love to see me in a video ;)[/quote]
With their children?![/quote]

I don’t know about that one. I mean anything that has to do with their children should remain private

i love seeing the pranks as well but just seeing the guys just being themselves is the best

Shirtless Shinoda stuff (kidding!)
NoNo… just them having fun on the road (or in studio). I really love Frat Party At The Pankake Festival, the funny stories, the awkwardly funny things, the lines you’ll NEVER forget. I’ve seen it a million times!.. the only thing that stops me from watching it lately is that it’s too old, not up-to-date. The guys also grew up & stuff. That’s why I’d love to have a 2nd Frat Party dvd coming out, so maybe not just a video, but an entire dvd [mrgreen]

I like the humorous behind the scenes vids of the guys just being the guys. I think it’s good for LPUers to not be crazy fanatics and to be able to think of the members of Linkin Park as just regular guys.

PRANKS!!! I miss those! I’d love to see them pulling pranks on each other again :smiley: Maybe some pre show rituals as well … anything backstage is fine xD

I miss pranks too! :’))

LOL I would like to see myself in a vid :stuck_out_tongue:

I miss pranks too! :’))[/quote]

YES same!

I would like to see something that has nothing to do with the music, pranking each other is a good idea, something funny and entertaining. Something impulsive would be great. Or playing a song of another artist like adele´s rolling in the deep.

I’d love to see them partying in the studio xD

im happy with the videos all are funny :smiley:

bunnies

performance fails

I would love to see each member practicing a new (or old?) song. Especially Brad :smiley:

A video like “whats my age again?” from Blink 182…grin