"There were problems with your submission"

when I comment on somebodys page I seem to be getting this error message the first time round: “There were problems with your submission”
And then the second time I click “Leave A Comment” it normally works…
Now my question: Does that mean I comment twice? I think u guys whose walls I comment on should know best :smiley: Thanks :smiley: It’s a bug I have only encountered since today and kinda annoying…
TY

No double comments at my end :wink:

thank you :slight_smile:

I got that problem too now :-/ But it doesn’t matter if i click “Leave A Comment” a second or third time… it always says “There were problems with your submission”

[quote=Zoscha]I got that problem too now :-/ But it doesn’t matter if i click “Leave A Comment” a second or third time… it always says “There were problems with your submission”

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Zoscha]I got that problem too now :-/ But it doesn’t matter if i click “Leave A Comment” a second or third time… it always says “There were problems with your submission”
[/quote]

Same happening to me right now. Can’t comment on walls at all :confused:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Zoscha]I got that problem too now :-/ But it doesn’t matter if i click “Leave A Comment” a second or third time… it always says “There were problems with your submission”

Same for me…it does not work no matter what I try…

Well, i’m “happy” that i’m not the only one with that problem. Seems like it’s a generel problem.
I guess it won’t be fixed for the next 2-3 days… i mean it’s christmas ^^ (Btw merry xmas to everybody)

[quote=Zoscha]Well, i’m “happy” that i’m not the only one with that problem. Seems like it’s a generel problem.
I guess it won’t be fixed for the next 2-3 days… i mean it’s christmas ^^ (Btw merry xmas to everybody)
[/quote]

Yeah…btw, I told Adam about it so we’ll see from next week :slight_smile:

Same here T___T
I am not even sure whether my post has been sent or not :(((((

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Zoscha]I got that problem too now :-/ But it doesn’t matter if i click “Leave A Comment” a second or third time… it always says “There were problems with your submission”
[/quote]

Same happening to me right now. Can’t comment on walls at all :/[/quote]

Same with me. It started when I was trying to comment on your page. Damn I hope it gets fixed soon.

Had same prob last nite.!

I’m so glad that I’m not the only one!

yeah right same here if it’s everyone then there is nothing to worry about :smiley:

Hey LPU,

We recently made a change to our system to ensure that all comments that got posted are legitimate (not spam). A part of the LPU site slipped past me and it created the error. However, it is now fixed. If you are still having trouble please clear your cache, and give it another go. If you have any further questions, shoot us a message.

Thanks,

-Matt

[quote=gouch(ctrl)]Hey LPU,

We recently made a change to our system to ensure that all comments that got posted are legitimate (not spam). A part of the LPU site slipped past me and it created the error. However, it is now fixed. If you are still having trouble please clear your cache, and give it another go. If you have any further questions, shoot us a message.

Thanks,

-Matt[/quote]

Cheers m8!! :smiley:

Thanks,

-Matt[/quote]

Wooo thanks :smiley:

Thanks,

-Matt[/quote]
Thanks a lot! Got me worried already

Thanks,

-Matt[/quote]

I did it, and I have the same error over and over again. What’s happening?